Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  This week on "Why is Burr muted?"...
Look, I'm sure we are all quite tired of seeing me pop up on these forums complaining about admin aboose or muting or what have you, so I just want to voice my concern for the well being of the War-Lord minigames server. The admins there are tight like the butthole of a goat, but only towards certain demographics (people they don't like bear-y much). As a absolute believer in affirmative action and the profiling involved, I'd like to assert my truest conviction that my constitutional rights are being withheld from me as an American. There is nothing more dear to me than my God given exceptionalism, and to prove that I joined the United States Marine Corps. This might seem hard to do as a black man from Iceland, but I assure you I overcame the odds set against me to be given the opportunity to defend my country, it's people, and our glorious constitution. That being said, my name is Burr and I need about tree fiddy.
Thanks for your time, unmute me some day.
Burr
P.S. How long is my mute this time?
[Image: 532215_101.png]
First of all I appreciate you taking the time to write here, but please do try to follow the guide lines set. Name, SteamID etc.

As per your ban:
Player papa burr
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:43543545
Steam Community 76561198047352818
Invoked on 09-20-13 14:42
Block length 1 d
Expires on 09-21-13 14:42
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Thanks bud:] eat your veggies, k?