• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  The Law- Wicked :Admin Application
Name: The Law - Ŵicked™

Steam ID :
0:0:16209419

Timezone: PST

Availability:
Anytime after 5:00pm PST

Tell us something about yourself: I am a prior Air Force guy with a back ground in IT and was a server admin for the AIr Force Base I came from. I know the limits of admin rights basically..Haha. I Only really play office but do enjoy playing some other maps. I would say I have a good relationship with mostly everyone who is on there server and I am pretty sure most people know me on the Warlords 24/7 Office server.

Reason For Admin Application: I like to come home relax, smoke some herb, and just play some CSS or LoL. With that said, I don't want mic spammers blasting my ears off or others. I think it affects the game and also affects how the server looks. If hackers and mic spammers kept constantly coming in the server would eventually stop having as many players as it does. I just want to help in keeping immature trolls and hackers out of the server. When it comes to hackers I would usually go about it by demoing and sending it up the chain of command if there is a chain for admins which I assume there is or deal with it as WL's would want me to. If any references are needed about me and who I am as a person. Contact Cucubelu. Not trying to name drop but references are always a nice thing to have, especially if they're a respected asset.

Thanks!
Wicked
Would cucu confirm everything that you have said in your post?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
I can confirm everything CSS related yes.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Idk if he knew if I was in the Air Force or not.. I believe I have told him that once before if not more. However, everything else yes. Like I said putting his name out there was more on my personality and the type of person I am. However, I am always on CSS and on your server constantly. Seems as if it's the only server I play on really. Jaycat I know you have seen me in there. If not, then come see me in there. I am always in there Big Grin
Wicked, post: 101947, member: 17472 Wrote:Idk if he knew if I was in the Air Force or not.. I believe I have told him that once before if not more. However, everything else yes. Like I said putting his name out there was more on my personality and the type of person I am. However, I am always on CSS and on your server constantly. Seems as if it's the only server I play on really. Jaycat I know you have seen me in there. If not, then come see me in there. I am always in there Big Grin
CSS & Personality! Geeee... :eek:
Lol, shut up. This was spoken by a true herbalist hahahaha XD
STEAM_0:0:16203419
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Good luck Wicked, you'd make a great admin never see trolls get the best of ya always level headed =D
[Image: KingKongSig_zpscedc4217.jpg]
Thanks all Big Grin

Double post

So no one likes this thread anymore!? Cucu I'm going to deagle your face if I ever see you on again! USO needs to be a part of that smashing too. K thanks.
Wicked, post: 102204, member: 17472 Wrote:Thanks all Big Grin

Double post

So no one likes this thread anymore!? Cucu I'm going to deagle your face if I ever see you on again! USO needs to be a part of that smashing too. K thanks.
I was on for 4 hours last night just para and tmping stuff hahaha think I saw abe, Wanted and Uso for a bit Smile