Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touhou Wallpapers, Avatars and Sprays
Any pic that does relate to Touhou, you may bring them forward!
Presents for a buddy. though you probably have seen these already.

George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
what's she doing on the first pic man!! that was so disgusting izzie!!! :confused:
[Image: 1049012_101.png][Image: WANTED_1.jpg]
I haven't seen these pictures yet, they look pretty amazing. I think you like Fujiwara no Mokou though~ And welp, here's my wallpaper. I'll be sending 1 - 3 High Quality wallpapers each day and if I don't, I'm probably searching for new ones. Oh right, Signature pics can also be added to enlighten the Touhouness even more! TOUHOU 4 EVER!!

Double post

I now bring you one of my favorite pictures related to the Netherworlds (Basically Youmu Konpaku and/or Yuyuko Saigyouji)
If you want me to give detailed information about characters in my pictures or anyone elses pictures, I can tell you Big Grin

Double post

Here's another, perfect for your desktop if yours is a widescreen! This is how Yukari can think about spiriting people away to Gensokyo, even a train and she can use trains as her weapons too!

japanese girls r so damn sex22y
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Shokkk, post: 102432, member: 16525 Wrote:japanese girls r so damn sex22y
actual japanese girls or anime pictures, please do be specific, as they are 2 totally different things.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Shokkk, this is where we post Touhou Wallpapers, Sprays, Signatures and the like. If you have one, post it. If not, don't come posting in here random things. So shoo fly.

I present to you, Alice Margatroid!

Double post

A few roleplayers asked me "What really happened during the voyage to the moon in 1969?" and "What did Armstrong probably see?" Well, let me put it to you this way. What he saw was amazing and he had to hide the knowledge from NASA. He also brought someone with him. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the result of the legendary mark of mankind. "Voyage 1969!"

Double post

They say Gensokyo has no sort of military. Pfft, they are so wrong on that one. There's a species in Gensokyo who can definitely act like one and trust me, its true they got what they have in this picture, amazing engineers I'd say! Its Nitori Kawashiro (right) and her Kappa Species!

Double post

Finally, after some time of not being on wL long enough to present images, I bring you a high quality picture from an underrated character! Ladies and Gentlecats, I present to you Rin Kaenbyou from Touhou 11 - Subterranean Animism!! MEOW~!

Double post

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEARS FROM THE SCARLET DEVIL MANSION~!!! -Remilia and Flandre Scarlet.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

I like barbies =3