Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SYRIA CRISIS : US
Ghosty, post: 101428, member: 15215 Wrote:Russian President Vladimir Putin called allegations that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad attacked rebel forces with chemical weapons "ludicrous" Tuesday, and acknowledged that Moscow has provided some components of the S-300 air defense missile system to Syria, but has frozen further shipments.

In a interview with The Associated Press and Russia's state Channel 1 television, Putin suggested that Russia may sell the potent missile systems elsewhere if Western nations attack Syria without U.N. Security Council backing.

"From our viewpoint, it seems absolutely absurd that the armed forces, the regular armed forces, which are on the offensive today and in some areas have encircled the so-called rebels and are finishing them off, that in these conditions they would start using forbidden chemical weapons while realizing quite well that it could serve as a pretext for applying sanctions against them, including the use of force," Putin said regarding the allegations against Assad, a staunch ally of Russia.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/09/04/...z2eFzv1ouS

Conspiracy theories , Israel is behind all this ? The chemical weapon attack was staged ? Israel wants all the surrounding Islamic countries to be weak ? Israel wants to fully take the Gaza strip ?

http://rt.com/news/uk-syria-chemical-weapons-805/

MI6 can't confirm whether the government or rebels are using the chemical weapons. Either or, those stashes need to be destroyed... bombed straight to hell no matter who uses them.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I just hope they don't repeat the same mistakes they made in iraq
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
id like to point out one thing NEVER EVER use fox news for war stories or CNN. they both lie and try to make up shit all the time.

On the subject.

To think the US has the right to go in to syria and go and kill millions of cliztens of Syria is fucked up and un moral. Yes the government is doing it but its not our concern. Yes it was when chemicals were use but, when we provide them. that a bit fucked up. there isnt a reason for the US to be in syria at all. The only reason we want in there is. We know that once we do that then we can invade Iran to,well get oil and make gorge W. bush a couple more billion blood covered dollars. There isnt a moral reason or a world peace reason for the syrian invadion. its all about how much money can we put in our pockets before we leave/die.

On the civil war.

They have a right to fix their, well, pretty fucked up country. The whole middle eastern part of the world is like on fucking fire. Nothing there but wars,oil,ugly ass girls, and smelly men. but back to the civil war. They arnt going to change shit. reason being well the US will be there bombing their asses. Killing their family and taking what they please.

On russia in this:

To me this is going to be ww3 just for this reason.

Country| Warheads active/total
[Image: 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png] United States2,150 / 7,700[3]
[Image: 23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png] Russia1,800 / 8,500[3]

^thats whats scares me. because once we fuck with syria RUSSIA GOING TO BACK THEM.
we go off and kill them this is what going to cause wolrd war 3. this is what i think my future kids are going to deal with. its a fucking scary thought to think that i could be dead in the next 10 years because our president was some greedy bustard. this is what i think the mayans were trying to say is that the world powers are going to pull us part limb by limb. just for the sake of money,oil and power. this is a extremely scary thought.
Overall
all in all we fucked for the next 10-15+ years if the US decides to attack syria.
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
It won't be a world war if other countries mind their own business and stay neutral :/
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
vut
Donut, post: 101437, member: 16662 Wrote:It won't be a world war if other countries mind their own business and stay neutral :/
but that wont happen. Other counties will. UK already said they wont. Iran said they will if the US attacks syria.
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@m$, post: 101436, member: 541 Wrote:id like to point out one thing NEVER EVER use fox news for war stories or CNN. they both lie and try to make up shit all the time.

On the subject.

To think the US has the right to go in to syria and go and kill millions of cliztens of Syria is fucked up and un moral. Yes the government is doing it but its not our concern. Yes it was when chemicals were use but, when we provide them. that a bit fucked up. there isnt a reason for the US to be in syria at all. The only reason we want in there is. We know that once we do that then we can invade Iran to,well get oil and make gorge W. bush a couple more billion blood covered dollars. There isnt a moral reason or a world peace reason for the syrian invadion. its all about how much money can we put in our pockets before we leave/die.

On the civil war.

They have a right to fix their, well, pretty fucked up country. The whole middle eastern part of the world is like on fucking fire. Nothing there but wars,oil,ugly ass girls, and smelly men. but back to the civil war. They arnt going to change shit. reason being well the US will be there bombing their asses. Killing their family and taking what they please.

On russia in this:

To me this is going to be ww3 just for this reason.

Country| Warheads active/total
[Image: 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png] United States2,150 / 7,700[3]
[Image: 23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png] Russia1,800 / 8,500[3]

^thats whats scares me. because once we fuck with syria RUSSIA GOING TO BACK THEM.
we go off and kill them this is what going to cause wolrd war 3. this is what i think my future kids are going to deal with. its a fucking scary thought to think that i could be dead in the next 10 years because our president was some greedy bustard. this is what i think the mayans were trying to say is that the world powers are going to pull us part limb by limb. just for the sake of money,oil and power. this is a extremely scary thought.
Overall
all in all we fucked for the next 10-15+ years if the US decides to attack syria.
That is the most subjective post I have read in years. My mind is blown beyond measure how you justify each of the different subject lines. Numbers are coming out of your ass left and right, and to an extreme. Facts are wrong (invasion, millions, billions, US provided chemical weapons... LOL). You have no basis for anything you say, other than you choose to rant your views here.

Next time you try this, please refrain from pretending to know facts, please do yourself a favor, and all of us, go out and educate yourself in history of warfare, history in general, and also try to add a few English classes and how to become more credible when typing, or disregard what I said and join the bloggers nations and rant as much as you like.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Donut, post: 101437, member: 16662 Wrote:It won't be a world war if other countries mind their own business and stay neutral :/

oh, cutie (;

Syria supports Iran in her nuclear capabilities and program, because it has a strategicalliance with Tehran,obviously Iran, as a Regional Power will interfere, Russia sends arms to Syria and will stand by assad over any US strikes. That's something Inevitable for them to leave Syria alone against US strikes.
Well, America is distracted by the Partial Shutdown and the approaching debt ceiling default. That and the laughable right-wing nuts are coming out of the woodwork to embarrass themselves(more than once mind you) on CNN.

So yeah Syria is basically a dead Current News topic. I have to wonder, is the opposition really not who they claim to be (that they're really made up of a bunch of terrorists/fundamentalists) or is Assad's Army just that brainwashed into believing that? (There was a notable Frontline episode on the Syria War where they got the why each side is fighting from the actual combatants themselves)
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6