Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Perma Mute/ Gag Appeal
Name: Muffincakes
ID: STEAM_0:0:1602929061
Server: Mini-games
So about 3 weeks ago (an estimate) I was perma-muted and gagged. The reason being was because I bypassed the word filter concerning the N-word. The moderator at the time (Kwon Yuri) who gave a verbal warning, saying that the next person to say the N-word would be perma muted/ gagged. To my knowledge he did not realize I had made the comment before the warning . I realize I shouldn't have been acting childishly in the first place but seeing as though I am new to the game and the server (this being my first offense) I think it would be great for a second chance. Needless to say, I wont be doing anything of the sort in the future.
Thanks for reading
Edit: I forgot to mention, just today I was unmuted for a couple of hours then re-muted. I have no idea why.
Your Steam ID is : STEAM_0:0:1602929061
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Masterful1, post: 102837, member: 3284 Wrote:Your Steam ID is : STEAM_0:0:1602929061
Oh ok thanks, I wasnt sure what it meant by Steam ID.
I silenced you because you decided to avoid the chat filter after I told everyone to stop. I have no intentions on lifting your silence either since you have been prone to harassing players on the server as well.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
Yuri The Sailor, post: 102844, member: 14856 Wrote:I silenced you because you decided to avoid the chat filter after I told everyone to stop. I have no intentions on lifting your silence either since you have been prone to harassing players on the server as well.
As I stated in the OP, I wrote the comment before you issued the warning. I assume you only saw the comment after you made the warning. I wouldn't have made the comment in the first place if I knew I was going to be gagged.
muffincakes, post: 102845, member: 17548 Wrote:As I stated in the OP, I wrote the comment before you issued the warning. I assume you only saw the comment after you made the warning. I wouldn't have made the comment in the first place if I knew I was going to be gagged.
The warning was stated before you posted. I not only said it over the mic, but in chat too. Plus common knowledge should come into play when you see 2 other players receiving punishments for doing the same thing as you.
YuRi Approves
Yuri The Sailor, post: 102846, member: 14856 Wrote:The warning was stated before you posted. I not only said it over the mic, but in chat too. Plus common knowledge should come into play when you see 2 other players receiving punishments for doing the same thing as you.
I did not see your statement in the chat, I only heard your verbal warning. I had no idea other people had been gagged, this is the first I hear of it. As you said, common knowledge would have come into play.
From what I remember, it happened only a minute or two after I joined the server. Are you able to check the times of when I entered the server? It is entirely possible the two prior bans took place before I entered the sever.
muffincakes, post: 102848, member: 17548 Wrote:I did not see your statement in the chat, I only heard your verbal warning. I had no idea other people had been gagged, this is the first I hear of it. As you said, common knowledge would have come into play.
From what I remember, it happened only a minute or two after I joined the server. Are you able to check the times of when I entered the server? It is entirely possible the two prior bans took place before I entered the sever.
You were in the server when I gave both of my warnings. I also know that since you don't have a mic you probably look in chat to communicate with others, since that is were all your player abuse has come from as well.
YuRi Approves
Yuri The Sailor, post: 102849, member: 14856 Wrote:You were in the server when I gave both of my warnings. I also know that since you don't have a mic you probably look in chat to communicate with others, since that is were all your player abuse has come from as well.
I know that I heard your verbal warning. Im not saying you didnt make two warnings, only that I did not see the written one. I do have a mic by the way, I just dont use it very much.
I would really like to know what my player abuse has been. I thought I was gagged for bypassing the word filter, not player abuse.
muffincakes, post: 102856, member: 17548 Wrote:I know that I heard your verbal warning. Im not saying you didnt make two warnings, only that I did not see the written one. I do have a mic by the way, I just dont use it very much.
I would really like to know what my player abuse has been. I thought I was gagged for bypassing the word filter, not player abuse.
Your silence isn't for player abuse. Although that is your primary form of communication with others. It was because you did bypass the filter after I told everyone to stop. You are not an exception to the rules just so you know, and will be treated like everyone else is. My stance on removing your silence is still a no.
YuRi Approves