Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experienced map makers wanted!
Hello,

Today I was thinking about making a map and I need experienced map makers.....
Euria (The Tester), Batman (The Planner), and Me-Trelite(Thinker and Planner) are currently working and thinking everything out and we need help with maps. Please if you volunteer have experience from taking minimaps out of the actual map (like taking the bhop out of fno to put it into another mg map).

Thanks again for reading,
Trelite

P.S. if u have any questions please either post here or add me on steam
[Image: 797095_101.png]
You'll find that, you need permission off the actual map maker itself. Instead of stealing peoples maps, try and make your own...
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]
Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper, post: 102863, member: 17123 Wrote:You'll find that, you need permission off the actual map maker itself. Instead of stealing peoples maps, try and make your own...
We already went over this i will talk to the map makers....and give them credit in the map
[Image: 797095_101.png]
I actually started making a map awhile ago, but I couldn't exactly keep my motivation to continue it.
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
if I had to make a map, it'd be a hostage map for csgo, because i suck at making MG maps.

Warden
Steam Status:
[Image: 76561198006067879.png]
Global Offensive Stats:
[Image: graphic.png]
* Please add or message me if you need something. *
--- War-Lords Veteran / STEAM ID: flamewarden77 ---
Click to view ---> My Twitch Profile
Making a map.......seems like a lot of work.
[Image: 1341999_101.png]
I will be you map maker, buy you must first admin that Gucci is better than trelite in every way possible