Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CoD: MW vs BF4
Hostage, post: 103349, member: 4929 Wrote:a game focused solely on being a shooter, too repetitive? this is madness.

This is always like that for any game you play non-stop.
not really. bf: bc2 -> bf3 was sort of a downgrade, bf3 -> bf4 was an upgrade. it's cod aka activision that keeps games repetitive. =)

hell, even though gta's story lines haven't changed much. the game play from gta 3 -> gta: liberty city -> gta: san andrea -> gta 4 -> gta 5 are all different

basically. you get repetitive gameplay when the creator of such said games run out of ideas and try to create something new from it. the only one that was sorta different for cod was black ops 2, basically because they used the future. but give them like another year, they'll have a bo2 copy floating around
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Say what you want about MW... I have been playing BF4 campaign and it is not close to being as immersive as the CoD. I am mostly disappointed about the weapons locker in single player.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Battlefield has a single player?! :o
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 103387, member: 16662 Wrote:Battlefield has a single player?! :eek:
Yea, story wise its is "ok" but what pisses me out is the load out, and the lack of customization in single player. Annoys the crap out of me hahah!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator