Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Unban Request
Name: MindGames
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41303121
Server: MiniGames

About 3-4 hours ago, I was perm banned from wL servers for SMAC 0.8.5.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

Now I'm not going to give you one of those "la-de-dah" bullcrap excuses of "Oh I didn't know" or "It was my friend".

I fully take responsibility for this ban, because I did infact use a bhop script. But, there is a reason behind it. While in-game on 35hp_beta a few people were talking about bhop scripts and AHK (autohotkey), and one of the players was obviously using a script because every time he would type it was__ spaced ___out __ like this.

Anyways, I took a break from CSS for a while and my bhopping skills aren't anywhere near as tuned as they used to be, to the point where I can't bhop at all anymore. So I took it upon myself, foolishly, to go find a bhop script online.

I realize it was a mistake, and wish I didn't do it in the first place. I've been with wL a little over a year now and would be devastated if something as foolish as this would end my relationship with this community.

If I could please just be given a second chance I would greatly appreciate it and solemnly swear that it will NEVER happen again.

Thanks for your consideration,
MindGames
If I am not mistaken I think you must purchase CSS again to get unbanned. Plus you have been in the MG server longer than I have (if I am not mistaken), so the rules should be familiar to you. Anyways just wait for a root to tell you what to do.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
Yuri The Sailor, post: 103169, member: 14856 Wrote:If I am not mistaken I think you must purchase CSS again to get unbanned. Plus you have been in the MG server longer than I have (if I am not mistaken), so the rules should be familiar to you. Anyways just wait for a root to tell you what to do.

I am familiar with the rules, hence why I'm disappointed with myself for even downloading the script in the first place.

But, since I've never really had any major offenses before except for a couple petty arguments and minor mutes I'm hoping I will get a second chance. If not, then it is what it is and I'm still responsible for the actions I took regardless, and will accept any consequences that come with them.
Neo//._., post: 103215, member: 14824 Wrote:Isn't this what platform tried doing?

I have no idea, if you're asking me.
We no longer lift valid cheating bans.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol