Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  internet connection IP address banned? someone else also plays on this IP....??
Hello I'm /Windwalker1

my Steam ID is: 0:0:33063430
Server I can't access
173.231.20.22:27016
173.231.20.21:27016

I have no clue why I was banned I wasn't online? All I know is another person plays on css on different account but also on war-lord servers, through the same internet connection and occasionally the same computer or a different computer. And he got banned from the server for cheats I think. anyway I was like oh well shouldn't affect my account, but when I tried to join later on it said I was banned for cheating even though I wasnt even in game today until just like 5 minutes ago I tried to join.I tried joined server and it wouldn't let me play it flashed something across screen about being banned.. So I think that my internet connection IP was banned or whatever and not the individuals account by steam ID who actually cheated. I'm just wondering if its possible for that to be changed so I can continue playing?Since it wasn't me who got banned but the other guy we just use the same internet connection...sigh. thanks.
It is actually hard to prove that you are not guilty. Even though, such things happen frequently. wait for the root admin to reply.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
I've removed your ban.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol