Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The entertainment of sHaN
LOL cucubelu!
And donut, all you have to do is type !ignore and you'll be fine. I actually find it funny and make it a compliment when someone calls me a hacker. And when someone like 'sHaN' comes around going like, 'm pro', i just laugh XD

Double post

Shokkk, post: 103350, member: 16525 Wrote:JUST ASK HIM "u know Shokkk the waller"......gamed with him in an Indian scrim server.....accused me of walling....and vote-banned me...lol kiddo
Right and you do know your profile is private so you maybe hiding your VAC Ban status or you just might be afraid of people commenting on your profile. Don't be a wiener. Take it like a man if you're any kind of man. Oh, and type more proficiently so we can understand more clearly.
I did ignore them but everytime they don't respond to them, they become very annoying and aggressive :/

(btw why does shokkk type......lik.....dis....? I've also noticed this when i see some users from India)
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
oh well , this was about to happen sooner or later :/ , people normally stay calm until this shan tell others they are noob,
he doesnt directly start abusing others but makes them do it, once done he complains to us :/
oh the day he learned of sako's true gender :/ .. dear lord save me
[Image: 21103919493_c13c1c093d_o.png]
hahahaha
i think sako should hug shan Tongue that may calm him a bit. Big Grin may be he die of the toxicity Big Grin
I feel kind of sorry for him Sad.
oo this shan kid, i still remember, whenever he gets a score like 5-1 or sth he always brag others that he is the only pro in the team while others have lower.. typical kid
cucubelu, post: 103380, member: 15378 Wrote:I am only allowed to hug NW members and maybe Bison every time he fixes Office! :eek:

No hugs for me? Sad
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat, post: 103423, member: 2104 Wrote:No hugs for me? Sad
Awww maybe for you too Jaycat!! I have been missing out on some quality office time! I am heading there now. Enough of this studying shenanigans!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
sHaN be sHaN for sure. Getting on my nerves each time *shrugs*

Double post

Donut, post: 103399, member: 16662 Wrote:I did ignore them but everytime they don't respond to them, they become very annoying and aggressive :/

(btw why does shokkk type......lik.....dis....? I've also noticed this when i see some users from India)
Yeah, but mostly shokkk because he thinks it gives him intimidation. I am not intimidated by him whatsoever and most of his sentences only make sense 1/10 of the time.
Macha, post: 103403, member: 16930 Wrote:oh well , this was about to happen sooner or later :/ , people normally stay calm until this shan tell others they are noob,
he doesnt directly start abusing others but makes them do it, once done he complains to us :/
oh the day he learned of sako's true gender :/ .. dear lord save me
Hey Macha its me Shan,
I only tell ppl noob its for only for fun not serious.and never use bad language like parents etc.
but most of ppl use very bad abusive word.
Thank u

Double post

st0nnec0ld, post: 103406, member: 16843 Wrote:I feel kind of sorry for him Sad.
thankz bro.u helped me wen i banned.i only trust u dis whole war lord players.
Thank u.u r very good guy.

Double post

Chelsea Is d best forever..."Haters hate me and lovers love me....."