Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The entertainment of sHaN
Good Lord. This sHaN player who keeps talking to himself on chat going like "everyone loves me" and "M Pro" starts to really get on my nerves. I mean, I don't mind a bit if he's joking up but this kid actually believes he's a pro. And he goes "all chelsea haters _|_ im pro." Please, since when did Chelsea's soccer team play Counter-Strike professionally ._.

Hate him oh so very much, I wanna feed him to a youkai or have Yuuka Kazami crush his body and use whats left of him for fertilizer~!
Is this the same guy where he thinks he's the captain of everything and tells everyone everything on what to do? Think I remember this guy when I started scrims for ASIA before the plugin.
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
He probably only needs a hug! :oops:
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Yeah, the sHan kid who loves Chelsea. Everytime he gets on scrim, he either talks a load of cow or leaves after round 7 or 8.
JUVENTUS!!!
JUST ASK HIM "u know Shokkk the waller"......gamed with him in an Indian scrim server.....accused me of walling....and vote-banned me...lol kiddo
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
This reminds me of what happened last night. Three kids (I think one of them was Indian and the other had an Australian accent) votebanned me last night (probably because i was all of their nemesis at the same time) and started switching teams then team flashing me after all three of them. The Indian kid kept talking about how he was a "pro" and how hes gonna "own" the server. First I thought he was being sarcastic (because his kd ratio was really bad), then I thought he was trolling but no, this kid was serious o_O. The Australian kid kept shouting at the mic and saying how I was hacking and that he was gonna track my ip address or that he has a friend whos an admin (which he won't name because he apparently can't tell) and these kids annoyed the crap out of me for like 4 maps until one of them left the server. I'm not going back to the Asian servers for a while because of this. Sad

(I am differentiating these kids by their nationality because I forgot their names and NOT because I'm racist)
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 103351, member: 16662 Wrote:This reminds me of what happened last night. Three kids (I think one of them was Indian and the other had an Australian accent) votebanned me last night (probably because i was all of their nemesis at the same time) and started switching teams then team flashing me after all three of them. The Indian kid kept talking about how he was a "pro" and how hes gonna "own" the server. First I thought he was being sarcastic (because his kd ratio was really bad), then I thought he was trolling but no, this kid was serious o_O. The Australian kid kept shouting at the mic and saying how I was hacking and that he was gonna track my ip address or that he has a friend whos an admin (which he won't name because he apparently can't tell) and these kids annoyed the crap out of me for like 4 maps until one of them left the server. I'm not going back to the Asian servers for a while because of this. Sad

(I am differentiating these kids by their nationality because I forgot their names and NOT because I'm racist)
According to ru, that'd be nationalist and it's a banable offense. Watch out
cucubelu, post: 103341, member: 15378 Wrote:He probably only needs a hug! :oops:

Why don't you just hug him? :oops:
Hostage, post: 103364, member: 4929 Wrote:Why don't you just hug him? :oops:
I am only allowed to hug NW members and maybe Bison every time he fixes Office! :eek:
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator