Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map is set to run for 2 hours
In MG, map mg_xix_multigame_x3_fix is set to run for 2 hours. I have no idea why this one is different from the rest.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
I believe It's the way the map creator wanted which is a part of the map. I'm not entirely sure in what dimension does the creator think playing that multigame for 2 hours is classified "fun."
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
What about the creative multigames map, if you press the flag the time limit for the map changes to 1 hour. The invisible man map resets time back to 20 minutes everytime a new invisible man is picked :/
Can we do something about these maps as well?
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 103440, member: 16662 Wrote:What about the creative multigames map, if you press the flag the time limit for the map changes to 1 hour. The invisible man map resets time back to 20 minutes everytime a new invisible man is picked :/
Can we do something about these maps as well?

creative: admin can just manually vote or people just don't do that.

invisibleman: If there was more then one invisible man and only one gets changed, then that fixes that issue, but idk.
Steam Status:
[Image: 76561198006067879.png]
Global Offensive Stats:
[Image: graphic.png]
* Please add or message me if you need something. *
--- War-Lords Veteran / STEAM ID: flamewarden77 ---
Click to view ---> My Twitch Profile
Warden Stillwater, post: 103446, member: 17155 Wrote:creative: admin can just manually vote or people just don't do that.

invisibleman: If there was more then one invisible man and only one gets changed, then that fixes that issue, but idk.
Creative: needs an admin, people just won't rtv unless we play the same map over and over again

Invisibleman: needs a lot of people for more than 1 invisibleman to be picked :/
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input