Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Chat harrassment
Hey all,

I've joined the forum to report an user who keeps insulting me, apparently for no reason (childish behavior?) while I'm playing on the server.
The nickname is "KS Killer".

I have some screenshots, I don't speak this language but it seems to be something like "son of a ..."

I took a screenshot with his Steam ID included in the chat, should have been from the console, but it should still be acceptable..

This is just one of many episodes that have been happening over the last few weeks. I'm just playing and this guy starts insulting and swearing at me with no apparent reason. I see you have many rules for your server, so I don't see why a person like that should be allowed to play and bother other people all the time.
Please let me know if anything can be done to stop this harrasser. Thank you

baking soda

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 1202011_101.png]
Bison is always harassing me too, but what can we do? nothing! Sad
But in this case it's not bison so you can try ignoring him for a while, i'm sure if there will be an admin in the server he will take actions!
[Image: 1049012_101.png][Image: WANTED_1.jpg]
LOL he is speaking hindi.....ok i know hindi as i am from india.....yea killer is using extreme slangs like MADARCHOD and BHOSDIWALLE and other rough words

i also harass other gamers by saying them noob or faggot but never use words which may harm their feelings......but this killer is blatant in his words.....i think he lives in a society in which it is nothing using words like that..... ILLITERACY RATE IN INCREASING IN INDIA AS THE COUNTRY IS DEVELOPING...WOW INVERSE

JUST IGNORE THESE ILLITERATE CUNTS.... BCUZ LIFE IS A RACE AND IF U STOP AT EVERY BARKING DOG IN THE WAY AND THROW STONES AT THEM, NO ONE WILL LOSE ANYTHING BUT U WILL LOSE UR VALUABLE TIME
Wink
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Type !ignore to ignore players, this applies to both text and voice chat, however you may have to do that command with each map change or server restart?

I do agree with Shokkk it is a little extreme (especially the first word)

I've given this guy a 24 hour chat mute. Please post here again if he is giving you trouble.

Warden
Steam Status:
[Image: 76561198006067879.png]
Global Offensive Stats:
[Image: graphic.png]
* Please add or message me if you need something. *
--- War-Lords Veteran / STEAM ID: flamewarden77 ---
Click to view ---> My Twitch Profile
Hi, thank you all for your prompt response.

Yeah, I don't really mind, I don't take any of his offences seriously, I just feel sorry about him. And also I'm trying to find out WHY he is holding it against me that much LOL

Anyway, thank your for the measures you've already taken against the user, and also for your replies. Appreciate that. Hoping to not have to come back to this thread to talk about this noob anymore, I wish you all a good day and see you on the server :p
[Image: 1202011_101.png]
What? Madarchod was a bad word? I thought i was being complimented when people said this to me :o
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
It is a severely bad slang. Authentic Hindi word.
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
it means motherf*cker...and its being overused by many Indian players when they get killed.. they say like "bc, mc ,mkc" (cursing sister,mother) and it is usual thing in Indian servers, which i don't understand as i don't speak Hindi..and, people don't take it seriously.

And btw, KS Killer is is stupid nub who uses a auto sniper.. Just ignore that guy and have fun.