Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS: GO going for $3.74!
JayCat, post: 104353, member: 2104 Wrote:DS9 was the worst. They were in more than just DS9. Voyager was my favorite and then The Next Generation.
Saw all of them except the Kirk one, only saw the movies. I much more prefer the SG-1 Series over Star Trek, although nothing says Star Trek like Jean Luc Picard saying "Make it so number one" Wink
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Indeed. Big Grin
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Still not worth it.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
It's back at 75% off I think. SO MANY HACKERS. Got into 3 games with and against hackers. Fucking Valve.
I'm thinking of buying the Counter-Strike Complete Pack. What should I do if I already have CSS?
if you have CSS you do not get another copy.

Pretty much better to just get CSGO unless you want 1.6 also
Warden
Steam Status:
[Image: 76561198006067879.png]
Global Offensive Stats:
[Image: graphic.png]
* Please add or message me if you need something. *
--- War-Lords Veteran / STEAM ID: flamewarden77 ---
Click to view ---> My Twitch Profile
I bought the complete pack. I wanted 1.6 and cz too
Sale is back on for you non-GO players. It's back on for $3.74. Sale ends in about 11 hours. "GO" now!
I want it but if someone like me dont have a paypal.. my only chance is a gift.
friskboyjam, post: 108002, member: 15400 Wrote:I want it but if someone like me dont have a paypal.. my only chance is a gift.
or a nosTEAM free copy Smile