Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News: Fast and Furious' star Paul Walker dies
YOU DUMBOS HE DIDNT DIE ITS ALL PART OF THE PROMOTION FOR HIS NEW MOVIE GEEZ.
It's been 24 hours and I still can't beleive it... I had huge respect for him, not only because I liked most of his movies, but to what he brang to the world. Helped countless childrens, donated so much money, had a huge passion for animals, which I do aswell. There's a video on facebook running around seeing 2 dudes in a car pulling over and just fucking run and film the car crash & going fire. They could of have helped and maybe saved this legend and his friend, Roger Rodas. instead, this man fucking ran away like a bitch.. What kind of fucking society are we into.. R.I.P Paul Walker, he will be missed, not only as an actor, but as a man.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

''If one day the speed kills me, don't cry because I was smiling.'' Paul walker
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 104317, member: 4142 Wrote:It's been 24 hours and I still can't beleive it... I had huge respect for him, not only because I liked most of his movies, but to what he brang to the world. Helped countless childrens, donated so much money, had a huge passion for animals, which I do aswell. There's a video on facebook running around seeing 2 dudes in a car pulling over and just fucking run and film the car crash & going fire. They could of have helped and maybe saved this legend and his friend, Roger Rodas. instead, this man fucking ran away like a bitch.. What kind of fucking society are we into.. R.I.P Paul Walker, he will be missed, not only as an actor, but as a man.

i'm pretty sure the dudes died instantly, and i have been in the same situation...a burning car makes you think it might explode any time....but without proper equipment you can't do anything. those guys of the video just arrived...they are not superman.
WOP DA MAN, STREET CRED, YAYA
Shit man whats happening .. still can't believe this happens to him since i heard the news like 2 hrs ago .. R.I.P Legend
Sad
[Image: Rose.png]
[Image: 570717_202.png]
Paul walker was my alter-ego
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]