Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys, I'm BDX04. I love to play Counter-Strike since I was a kid. I live in Philippines. I love to join Counter Strike communities, especially the good ones. I'm kinda not too good at Counter-Strike Source because the look of CS 1.6 are much okay to me so, I can't play very well but I can change it. I hope to get as many friends in War-Lords. Oh and I love to play Zombie Escape but the people in Zombie Escape are sometimes low and sometimes many. I wish many people would play that. Oh and, please go to my website. I'm not advertising, I just want people to know my website. Its BDX04.blogspot.com ... Well, see you at CS Source!

Thank you and as always, have fun!
[Image: Philippines_banner.jpg]
[Image: source.jpg]
Welcome to the wL community!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Hello! Thank you for the welcome. Can I ask a question? How can you add that pictures on the last part of your post? It's called signatures right? Can I put something in their like referrals? I would like to put in a picture and a referral.
Top Right. Cpanel. Signatures.

Good luck!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Oh, okay. Thank you.

Double post

I still don't know how to get some rep to other people... Oh well, I would just go out there in forums and give other people a welcome.