Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDK Application (I'm the best cunt) Choose me
Who am i trying to recruit?
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK, post: 105200, member: 2725 Wrote:Who am i trying to recruit?
Bill showed me the logs.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Added him because he was a skilled tagless player. Had no idea he was part of Nightwatch when i went to recruit him.

Never wears NW tag.
Wayyy to skilled for me to ever consider him to be a part of nightwatch.
Saw he was an admin, decided to search up his app and find out who he was
Saw he was in nightwatch, yet never rocking the tag
assumed he was unhappy.
Extended my hand to him.

Also , for you to maintain your innocence of nightwatch not being trolly, is trolly enough.

Inb4 more feigned outrage
rawr?
pTK, post: 105202, member: 2725 Wrote:Added him because he was a skilled tagless player. Had no idea he was part of Nightwatch when i went to recruit him.

Never wears NW tag.
assumed he was unhappy.
Extended my hand to him.

Also , for you to maintain your innocence of nightwatch not being trolly, is trolly enough.

You even openly asked him about the tag! So yes you knew he was Night Watch, the fact that you are down playing it to convince yourself is funny. Just as it was with bugging George with joining HDK. That was hilarious, eventually you bugged him so much until he just left and quit the forums! One of the major reasons he left. Well played.

The fact that I am not saying anything about HDK, is show of respect, a level of maturity you clearly lack, so continue your childish behavior, and your rant about Night Watch, the image of you is already stained, and your excuses continue staining it.

This conversation is beneath me, feel free to continue it without me. I am not eager to start something that was buried a long time ago. Good luck with that.
pTK, post: 105202, member: 2725 Wrote:Added him because he was a skilled tagless player. Had no idea he was part of Nightwatch when i went to recruit him.

Never wears NW tag.
assumed he was unhappy.
Extended my hand to him.

What am i downplaying? Read the order of events. slow down, re-read.

Let's be honest, We all know that i've always openly claimed I wanted friendly competition between clans. When setting up the Teamspeak i set up channels for Nightwatch with its own permissions and rights for its members.

My rant? You mean the one about Nightwatches inability to participate in friendly competition and how seriously they took a game? Yeahhhh .... Wouldn't classify that as a stain.

[Image: ea68bfc1e18b47cf0c861e172153c4551ac48846...ce7222.jpg]
rawr?
ooookaaaayyyy.......

Can we destroy Night Watch now pTK? Cool :mad: o_O
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
Just a site note: the reason I'm not really active on the forum anymore is because of the lack of threads that interest me. I remember feeling that there were only two kinds of threads anymore: dull ones and heated "discussions" about clans (which is basically a discussion about nothing).

Obviously, my sentiment hasn't changed.
George Of The Jungle, post: 105214, member: 3094 Wrote:Just a site note: the reason I'm not really active on the forum anymore is because of the lack of threads that interest me. I remember feeling that there were only two kinds of threads anymore: dull ones and heated "discussions" about clans (which is basically a discussion about nothing).

Obviously, my sentiment hasn't changed.

I'm going to start preaching nofap benefits again.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 105219, member: 1060 Wrote:I'm going to start preaching nofap benefits again.
Don't you have an erectile dysfunction?
pTK, post: 105188, member: 2725 Wrote:-Denied-

Your attitude is very trolly and you are a shit disturber. Past the point of a standard joke. This is not the image that we in HDK are trying to uphold.
If you are sincerely interested in a clan, especially one as trolly as yourself,

http://war-lords.net/threads/apply-for-n...ters.7601/

Then click the link above

I want to know who the trolls in Night Watch are. I have yet to see one. I think of myself as a well rounded player and don't put myself into clans that are based around trolling or have multiple trolls within the clan itself. With that said, pTK might have Penis Envy.

Also, it goes to show when multiple well rounded players come to NW, there might be a reason. Learn to create a good clan based off skill and team cohesiveness and you won't have to try and recruit one of ours. Rant over and Cucu is da man!