Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Unban appeal
Name: Sako
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18154425
Server: Banned from dd2 asia, cannot access all servers after being banned.

Dear admins,

My friend, using my account, impersonated the name of the admin Sako, getting banned in the de_dust2 Asia server. I am terribly sorry for the trouble caused and sincerely appeal to the admins here to unban me. I assure such happenings will not occur again, be it whoever is using the account. I hope that I can be given a chance to play in the WarLord servers again. I really enjoy playing on the servers. Please unban me. Once again, I am deeply sorry for what has happened.

EDIT: If possible, could the ban on my brother's account be lifted? He lives in the same house as me and got ip banned when he accessed the servers at home on his own account. His steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:22798955
Apparently, your friend had no obligation to follow any of my warnings and continued to copy me. Even with a kick, he persisted so I gave him the adequate punishment needed. Whether its your friend or not, it is your account and it is also your responsibility to keep up with your account.
Sako, post: 105147, member: 15289 Wrote:Apparently, your friend had no obligation to follow any of my warnings and continued to copy me. Even with a kick, he persisted so I gave him the adequate punishment needed. Whether its your friend or not, it is your account and it is also your responsibility to keep up with your account.
Yes, I fully understand what you mean Sako; it was definitely my fault too. I am very sorry for what has been done and I hope I can be given a chance.
Well, you will have to wait until the roots come online to view this thread. Just wait for awhile to hear from them.
Rule #1: Never let other ppl borrow ur acc, lol isnt tht like the basic thing u need to know..
Sako, post: 105149, member: 15289 Wrote:Well, you will have to wait until the roots come online to view this thread. Just wait for awhile to hear from them.
Yes, I will. Thanks for bearing with me.

Scarecrow™, post: 105150, member: 17146 Wrote:Rule #1: Never let other ppl borrow ur acc, lol isnt tht like the basic thing u need to know..
He was over at my place.
zyzz, post: 105151, member: 17787 Wrote:Yes, I will. Thanks for bearing with me.

He was over at my place.
Well .. bad luck Rolleyes log-off next time bro.. giving u good tip
Scarecrow™, post: 105152, member: 17146 Wrote:Well .. bad luck Rolleyes log-off next time bro.. giving u good tip
Thats good advice. But I couldn't possibly not allow him to play when he asked me to, am I right? It is not friendly, all online safety stuff aside.
Reduced to 1 day.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol