Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hockey Canada
Crosby is just so entertaining to watch.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK, post: 106390, member: 2725 Wrote:Crosby is just so entertaining to watch.
I hate when people give him crap. He's an amazing player. He's not a big guy but he's so persistent and accurate. I really really hope he doesn't get another concussion because one more and the fellas career is over. Damn shame at his age too.
[Image: 1249930_101.png]
Datsyuk > Crosby. Reality. Nah just kidding but they're both amazing and both are the #1 in my opinion, Datsyuk is just so amazing to watch, if you don't say Datsyuk is amazing, you're defenitly a hockey amateur and only cares about the goals.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 106433, member: 4142 Wrote:Datsyuk > Crosby. Reality. Nah just kidding but they're both amazing and both are the #1 in my opinion, Datsyuk is just so amazing to watch, if you don't say Datsyuk is amazing, you're defenitly a hockey amateur and only cares about the goals.
I don't think anybody in their right mind would ever question the talent of Datsyuk. It would not even deal with being a hockey fan, just plain ignorant.

Random little tangent though but am I the only one who hates shootouts? I mean, they are fun to watch but they are in no way the best way to decide the final outcome of the game. It's ridiculous.

Another being the loser point. If it's 2-2 with 3-4 minutes left, you will notice teams hold back a bit just to make it to OT to simply grab a point. It's often discussed and debated on all the time and I just think it's something that should be fixed.
[Image: 1249930_101.png]