Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee + Keyboard
cucubelu, post: 104265, member: 15378 Wrote:Well, they are going to follow up with me tomorrow to explain to me why it has been in Chino since Tuesday without moving -.-
Man I wish I was drinking again :p

I will start drinking after 6th december, when I will submit my last essay! fuck yeah! btw, I got some fucking flue, was living in a toilet past 2 days without eating anything. I swear I almost shit out my soul! I hate the fucking International Pharmacy companies who make these kind of flues, to get get money from making the drugs which treat these kind of illnesses.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
[quote="Da Gudda Jazz, post: 104285, member: 7315"was living in a toilet past 2 days without eating anything. I swear I almost shit out my soul![/quote]

That is disturbing. One of my friends had the same thing you had but his lasted for about 6 days, rofl. He missed all the fun times during Halloween because he couldn't get off the shitter. He lost like 10lbs.

Double post

Found Da Gudda in the gym today...
[Image: 1479136_10151846724891297_1109552142_n.jpg]

Double post

Played for a bit with my shitty wireless keyboard... -.-

Double post

I bought a 2nd Keyboard seeing that Fedex is fiddling about with the delivery and I am growing old and weary by the minute.
Cyber Monday deal:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008CXTW5G/ref=...25410_item
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
sir HDK is closed...
[Image: 615022_101.png]
[Image: UnYCiaR.png]
Spilt water on my Logitech G15, i was surprised at how resistant it is too fluids. It's all plastic underneath the keys so nothing gets to the electronics. Still spent hours pulling it apart cleaning it >_>
Matt, post: 105844, member: 178 Wrote:Spilt water on my Logitech G15, i was surprised at how resistant it is too fluids. It's all plastic underneath the keys so nothing gets to the electronics. Still spent hours pulling it apart cleaning it >_>
Ouch, I know some of the newer made G series from logitech are somewhat liquid resistant, like most new keyboards. I just wish they would go back to their Ergonomic split keyboard they used to have back in the day. These bastards are the reason I got so hooked on the split keyboard and now I can't use a normal one for gaming for the life of me... its too "tiny" :p
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator