Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Perma
[COLOR=rgb(68, 68, 68)]Name:TwilightSparkle™
SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:38974233
Server: All

Accidentally hit enter and it posted before I could finish the post or the title. My apologies for that, I don't know how XenForo forums work.

Edit:

I was banned a little over a year ago for an sv_cheats bypass. I have no excuse for my actions, I just wanted to mess around with a program my friend coded. wL servers are the only ones that are near me, and from what I remember of playing on them before I decided to use cheats that one day, they're pretty good.

I won't do it again. All I have is my word. I just want to pug and scrim with my friends and have fun on some decent servers that I have a good ping in.

Edit 2:

I just read in another thread that you are no longer lifting valid/confirmed cheating bans. Thanks for your time.[/COLOR]
Shokkk, post: 105626, member: 16525 Wrote:I think the roots may lift your ban for the first and last time if u buy another copy of CSS.
If only I had the money. Maybe some day, I'll be back. I'm pretty sure the ban isn't on this IP, though. Do I still need to contact the root admins if/when I get a new copy/account?
Shawnyall, post: 105658, member: 17822 Wrote:Do I still need to contact the root admins if/when I get a new copy/account?
That would be advised if you don't want to get caught in ban evasion.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol