Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LONGLIVE WARLODS SERVER.....
bwahahah...your an idiot that took 4 posts to actually read the 1st one I posted. Perfect example of your 4.0 GPA.

In the Army you have to run a 5-mile annually for "Fit to fight." I never said I was running a 6.2 mile race nor my best time. It was one of the worst running experiences of my life because of the rain and cold. Try running 5 mile with a 60 pnd rucksack at a 10min mile pace (2nd worst experience of my life, since it was a forced march).

I'm sure you are very handsome, at least your mom probably tells you that.
ohhhhhhhhhhhh... that was worded a bit awkwardly my friend. and it threw me off considering i was only skimming and i had just got done quoting my 10k time. didnt realize u were comparing apples to oranges, my bad. my 6.2 mile PR is 35:52 and ur 5 mile PR is 32:14. GOT IT Wink

yes im fully aware of wut ur training consists of. i watch many documentaries. ive seen the bootcamps for all the branches, ranger training, SEAL training, etc... i also understand that one of the main reasons ur even so fit is because u were forced into it, and now ur simply coasting.

i have no interest in muscle building, and i used to do calisthenics diligently, but even that is too much muscle. the bottom line is im a distance runner, and the more muscles u have to feed, the slower u r. so yes, u can out arm wrastle me XD
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Again, your reading comprehension is pretty poor. The worst experience run I had at 5 miles was this last October with a 32:14 for record. I actually don't know my PR since I didn't track or have a GPS watch till early 30s. I have maintained a 5:30 pace on short runs (2miles) for record.

You watch documentaries on Army training, hahahaha. Heads up just like war movies, they are completely off mark. Boot camps, lol. Ranger school, loI. I am not fit because I am forced into it. I can give you a few examples of Soldiers I have chaptered out of the Army because they were not forced to be fit. In case you have forget I am an officer. In the Airborne community that means I must set the standard, which probably means nothing to you.

I am not a huge dude, I am distance runner. I have a small frame and I can run for hours. I have two toes right now with blood under the nails because I run for fun and then I have to ruck and train long distances. I am on a four-day right now and I will be going for a 7mile run tomorrow if it is above freezing. I am one of the crazy runners. So, when you have logged over 1000 miles come talk to me.
shots fired
WOP DA MAN, STREET CRED, YAYA
HERE WE GO NOW......

[Image: 615022_101.png]
[Image: UnYCiaR.png]
So when the History Channel takes a camera to film SEAL recruitment and sniper school its all one big act? I've been had! XD

For real tho, im not really impressed about wut u do at work. Its ur job and ur a grown man. good job doing ur job Wink .

I have no idea how many miles ive logged, but i started distance running in middle school cross country @ 13 and have ran every year since (taking off most winters). even the most conservative estimates easily put me there buddy. Im over 300 last year alone, taking winter off
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
So i thought you ran 17 years? That is what you originally said. A little advice, when you lie try not to contradict previous claims.
Quote:i just wanted to clear something up too. myself being a mid-distance runner for 17 years now,

A racist and a liar, double threat.

When history channel covers military training, they edit and cut the crap out of it. They also dont cover everything in it. Shoot you watched documentaries on iraq and afganistan. That is the same as doing a deployment.
BREAK TIME GUYS.....heheheheh
uhhh where does this thread ends? -_-
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
GUDNYT GUYS...see u tom..godbless

Double post

GUDNYT AGAIN....

Double post