Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  why am i muted and gagged agian. i didnt say anything inappropriate!
hey guys n girls, all im askin is why did i get muted and gagged again,didnt say the n word didnt say anything racist didnt mic spam,i was just talkin and all of a sudden boom ,muted and gagged. i was unmuted on the tenth for inappropriate language for using the n word and blame no 1 but me,it was my fault and i had no choice but to accept it. but by just talking, i don't understand. i asked whoever the admin was , why i got muted and gagged again but didnt get no response. the guys on my team were even askin why , and also stating that i didn't say the n word,so whats up? N.B.C Supremacy
You probably got muted again for using the n word in chat within the past couple of days. Mr. Tea monitors the chat logs, I believe and he gags/mutes people that bypass the chat filter by spelling the n word with Q's or K's.
i didnt do that either

Double post

if i did that admin would would say that i did it

Double post

if you are not admin i dont wanna hear what u have to say, im asking the admin 4 a reason. thank you
Can you please post your Steam ID?
im no steam
panther power, post: 106023, member: 15359 Wrote:im no steam
What was your alias at the time of being silenced? (muted & gagged)
N.B.C.Supremacy

Double post

im playing right now war lords pop maps

Double post

i gotta go to wprk at six central time so , we can continue this later
You were muted & gagged for offensive language. After checking your chat logs you were infact being racist. Here's your chat logs. http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/1519502
After checking your chat logs, I see that you were making racist remarks. You were issued a one month silence by Mr. Tea. Please keep in mind that continuing this will result in longer punishments.

-Denied and closed
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]