Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Smalls0 Ban Appeal
Name: «Smalls01»
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55611113
Server: Mini Games

I'm not really sure where to start with this, so I'm just going to be straight forward. Yesterday I told two people to type speed.toggle into consol. Earlier that day, somebody else was doing it too (I won't say who) and I thought it was funny. I didn't get anyone banned, except myself. I know what I did was lame and it's the first time I screwed up on this server, and probably the last. I get it if you don't unban me but it'd be pretty awesome if you did. Thanks =)

~Smalls01
Wait for a root admin to respond.

Don't be retarded like me and type it in console..
Tell us who else was doing it and I promise ill use all my sourceban power to help you!
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK, post: 106462, member: 2725 Wrote:Tell us who else was doing it and I promise ill use all my sourceban power to help you!
What do you mean "sourceban power"?

Double post

pTK, post: 106462, member: 2725 Wrote:Tell us who else was doing it and I promise ill use all my sourceban power to help you!
Also, it was Elephant, but he only did it because somebody was being very annoying and spamming.
Smalls01, post: 106476, member: 17886 Wrote:What do you mean "sourceban power"?

Double post

Also, it was Elephant, but he only did it because somebody was being very annoying and spamming.
Still shouldn't enforce others to break server rules. If someone is spamming/be annoying you can either use !ignore and ignore the player or you can open team chat and type @Message, for example @Spammer in Minigames and it'll alert all admins in War-Lords servers, or you can record a demo/take a screenshot of them spamming and report them here on the forums.
RJU, post: 106477, member: 17557 Wrote:Still shouldn't enforce others to break server rules. If someone is spamming/be annoying you can either use !ignore and ignore the player or you can open team chat and type @Message, for example @Spammer in Minigames and it'll alert all admins in War-Lords servers, or you can record a demo/take a screenshot of them spamming and report them here on the forums.
I know, the first time I did it I thought it made them unable to move or something (because of the name SPEED.toggle). I didn't know it got them banned, but now I do.
I've shortened the ban.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol