Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Banned
JonB, you sure are addicted to this game, aren't you?
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
Any news on a demo from this? I know the ban has been lifted for the time being but it has been days without a word from this admin and now I am considering filing an abuse claim. Seeing as not only he bans people without demoing and reporting the ban he also does not respond to the thread made by the so called accused. I don't know about you guys but that is bad for business, I would rather he bring fourth evidence against me than just erroneously banning people at will without having any evidence or having to answer to it.
He might be off somewhere busy with school or on vacation. If or when he gets back, assuming he has a demo, we'll pass judgement on it. You aren't currently banned anyways, so this is just an accusation for now.

Anyways, score and KPD do not prove anything in a pub. If you're going to evaluate someone's skill do it in a scrim where teamwork, planning and your full attention is required. I typically only go on CSS to keep a lookout for hackers while I work simultaneously on one of my many many programming projects. This means I typically play like crap because A: my mind is on something else, B: I play in windowed mode, C: I prefer to listen to my music over the sound of gunfire and footsteps. What I'm trying to say is, don't go about casually calling admins or people in pubs newbies because chances are they may have playing habits which resemble mine. Though I always chuckle a bit when I play like this since my score will occasionally go something like 40-4. That's the only time for certain you know you're playing legitimate newbies. kekeke Tongue

Furthermore, I can't speak for everyone, but I never ban based solely off score. It's only used at most as an indicator to find suspicious players. If someone I've never seen all of a sudden starts doing really well I'll spectate them. I've never banned anyone unless I've seen their treachery for myself and it was really blatant.  Wink
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:He might be off somewhere busy with school or on vacation. If or when he gets back, assuming he has a demo, we'll pass judgement on it. You aren't currently banned anyways, so this is just an accusation for now.

Anyways, score and KPD do not prove anything in a pub. If you're going to evaluate someone's skill do it in a scrim where teamwork, planning and your full attention is required. I typically only go on CSS to keep a lookout for hackers while I work simultaneously on one of my many many programming projects. This means I typically play like crap because A: my mind is on something else, B: I play in windowed mode, C: I prefer to listen to my music over the sound of gunfire and footsteps. What I'm trying to say is, don't go about casually calling admins or people in pubs newbies because chances are they may have playing habits which resemble mine. Though I always chuckle a bit when I play like this since my score will occasionally go something like 40-4. That's the only time for certain you know you're playing legitimate newbies. kekeke Tongue

Furthermore, I can't speak for everyone, but I never ban based solely off score. It's only used at most as an indicator to find suspicious players. If someone I've never seen all of a sudden starts doing really well I'll spectate them. I've never banned anyone unless I've seen their treachery for myself and it was really blatant.  Wink

I use to score to have me join the server for hackers. Server info If I see alot difference of 1st and 2nd of kills(Not sure of deaths). I go check it out, 1/2 of the time It works ^_^. As you can see I haven't had one person attempted to appeal.
ACCEPTED

You've been unbanned for over a week and have yet to get banned again. I haven't seen the admin in a bit so I guess I'll just close this.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol