Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  banned for hacks
I was banned for hacking. I did try a hack because i thought that everyone else was cheating and that WL didn't watch it. I was wrong and glad to see that a server likes to make the game fair. I had not played this game in over 7 years and decided to play again. Back then hacks were the only way to make it a level playing field . I guess I thought things had not changed . I guess i had just got bad at the game and what appeared to be cheats were just my rust. I don't blame you all for not unbanning me, but i ask you please to except my apology and know that I will never do it again. Its great to see that this game is cheat free now. That is the main reason i stopped playing it.

STEAM_0:1:81752423
Your excuse is not a valid excuse for using cheats. You are clearly sorry you got caught and not sorry that you hacked.

Either way we appreciate your honesty about hacking.

Please wait for a root to respond.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK, post: 106464, member: 2725 Wrote:Your excuse is not a valid excuse for using cheats. You are clearly sorry you got caught and not sorry that you hacked.

Either way we appreciate your honesty about hacking.

Please wait for a root to respond.

I understand and dont blame you, but you are not correct when you said im not sorry I hacked. Last time I played like I said everyone hacked and it appeared to me they were hacking me. I was wrong to think that and for that I apologized. But I bet if everyone was as honest AS I was here everyone would of been banned at one time or another for using Hacks! Like I said though im sorry and it wont happen again!

Double post

still wainting on root. Please give me another chance.
Pitmanr2003, post: 106466, member: 17891 Wrote:I understand and dont blame you, but you are not correct when you said im not sorry I hacked. Last time I played like I said everyone hacked and it appeared to me they were hacking me. I was wrong to think that and for that I apologized. But I bet if everyone was as honest AS I was here everyone would of been banned at one time or another for using Hacks! Like I said though im sorry and it wont happen again!

Double post

still wainting on root. Please give me another chance.
Please be patient for the root admin to reply.
Also can you provide your Steam ID?
Bill Nose, post: 106549, member: 17142 Wrote:i LOLED, so your saying everyone has hacked before?

I would say 30% of players in the server using hacks back then, i banned more than 10 players a day before SMAC took most of the job.
Bill Nose, post: 106549, member: 17142 Wrote:i LOLED, so your saying everyone has hacked before?

I didn't say everyone has hacked before. Re read what I wrote. I said just about everyone back then was cheating. U just about had to cheat to be level. That's why I quit playing. No fun when u don't use skill

Double post

-[ex]iSpy-, post: 106554, member: 847 Wrote:I would say 30% of players in the server using hacks back then, i banned more than 10 players a day before SMAC took most of the job.

It was terrible. I played even there was only cs. And the opengl hacks. It was way higher percentage then
Follow the ban appeal guidelines, post your Steam ID.
The ban is valid and we no longer lift valid cheating bans.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol