Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  I AM SORRY
Name: (The in-game name used during the time of ban) Who Am I ?
SteamID: (The banned steam id) STEAM_0:0:15435846

Server: (The server you can't access) : All Servers

I WAS BANNED 2 Years Ago For My Mistake ... I Opened A File Which Was Sent To Me By My Frnd While Playing Cs Source ... I Used To Check Fb After I Died IN Classicc ... I Didnt Know That File Was A Hack ! As I opened It ! I Got Banned In 1 to 2 Secs ... I AM Sry ! Please Unban Me :/ ! I Am Really Sorry
And you tried to change your Ip address multiple times? but then it didnt work so made a ban appeal? am i right?
The original ban was 6 months ago. Not 2 years ago.

I really don't see this ban being lifted.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Cheating is against the server rules. Buy a new Steam account and post your new and old Steam ID on a new thread if you wish to continue playing on our servers again.

Your Steam account, your responsibility.

-REJECTED-
Name: (The in-game name used during the time of ban) Raif Ilyas or Who Am I ?
SteamID: (The banned steam id) STEAM_0:0:15435846

Server: (The server you can't access) : All Servers
I Was Banned 8 Months Ago ( Sry not 2 Years .. I Didnt Know The Exact Date B/c I Couldnt Find My Old Post ) .. I Have Told My Story B4 ... I Did Try Re-Connecting To Your Server But Didnt Change Any Net Connection Neither My Cs Source SETTI ... I Did Update It But DId Not Change It .. I Used The Same Net Connection And Same Game To Access Ur Server .. Nothing More .. I Did Not Ever Try To Evade My Ban Or Change Steam Idz .. Actually , I Left cs and played it again 3 months ago .. When I Saw Ur Servers In My Server List .. I Just Connected To Them ... I Live In Pakistan And At This Time Away From My Country .. So I Cant Tell You My Current Steam Id .. But I Think Its The Same B/c I Didnt Change Anything .. I Will Return To Pakistan On 19th Feb And Will Give U My Current Steam Id .. Bt At This Time .. I Cant Do That . I Hope U Understand ..
Now After Seeing The Replies To My Recent Unban Post .. I Went To My Email Account And Found Link To My 1st Unban Post There .. And My Original Date Of Being Banned .. If You Think That I Lied To U And MAde Such A Significant Change In Ban Dates >>> Then Dont You Think It Would Be So Stupid Of Me To Do That .. You Could Have Checked My History And Postz Any Time .. Sry Again .. I Have Given Linkz Of Both Unban Posts .. I Am Sry For What I Did From The Core Of My Heart .. Decision Is Yours .. Thnx For Reading This ..

1st Unban Post : http://war-lords.net/threads/sorry-i-did...post-98708

2nd Unban Post : http://war-lords.net/threads/i-am-sorry-rejected.12444/
Cheating bans don't get lifted.
Also do not make more then one ban appeal per ban.