Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nei Ho, Kon-nichiwa, Namaste, Aloha
gOdzOOki, post: 107168, member: 2409 Wrote:Why would I be in Canada? Still in sunny san diego. Smile
Oh, I did not talk to you man. Spoke with someone who didn't post in this thread.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 107169, member: 9168 Wrote:Oh, I did not talk to you man. Spoke with someone who didn't post in this thread.

Ahh, makes more sense. But, i must point out that I'm currently wearing shorts. In February. Yup. ps: I justify my obscene rent by showing off the weather to you snow folk.
gOdzOOki, post: 107197, member: 2409 Wrote:Ahh, makes more sense. But, i must point out that I'm currently wearing shorts. In February. Yup. ps: I justify my obscene rent by showing off the weather to you snow folk.
I wear shorts in the February in Minnesota! ;D
I wear bear.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
RJU, post: 107198, member: 17557 Wrote:I wear shorts in the February in Minnesota! ;D

I'm sorry to hear your plight. And I respect your mad tolerance for pain... But I will forever live where snow is just a word, not a reality lol.
gOdzOOki, post: 107247, member: 2409 Wrote:I'm sorry to hear your plight. And I respect your mad tolerance for pain... But I will forever live where snow is just a word, not a reality lol.
Haha, people ask me how I wear shorts and a t-shirt when it's 10 below zero but you get used to the cold! Tongue
Yeah, it sucks but you get used to it, it's funny people complain about an inch of snow and we have over 2 feet, in fact it's snowing right now!
Good lord man, 10 below? The only snow I see is on TV, watching you cats deal with that special kind of hell. I think we got rain only once since the new year.
gOdzOOki, post: 107261, member: 2409 Wrote:Good lord man, 10 below? The only snow I see is on TV, watching you cats deal with that special kind of hell. I think we got rain only once since the new year.
Damn and yeah 10 below gas been warm. It has been 40 below and quiet a few times. We had school canceled by the state governor it was so cold. Lmao.