Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US servers - down? [EXPIRED]
Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper, post: 107147, member: 17123 Wrote:lol... This might be a bit of a hassle but maybe change hosts?
Easier said than done.
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
No average host can protect against a 30Gbps attack. 30Gbps would give most DDoS mitigation companies a challenge.
[Image: Jimmies.png]
[Image: 191457_101.png]
So I guess the plan is to wait for this to stop?. (this guy seems pissed so I presume it wont be anytime soon)
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Godzilla, post: 107137, member: 15408 Wrote:I was on that one after I posted this. I mainly posted this to see if it could help the owners know what they are dealing with (although I highly doubt that it helps too much).
They're well aware of this but nothing they can do. Sad
Asian Servers too now? :O they got ddos too o.O ?
Last night from about 10 pm to 11 pm the WL ZM also got hit with massive lag to the point every one had to stop playing. How ever it is back up and running fine now. The night before last it did the same thing. I had a feeling the server was being hacked ... i was hoping it was just another steam up date or work to the server being done. I hope y'all can figure out how to stop the attack's. If you can not and would like some help plz let me know and i will contact my cousin who is really good at that kind of stuff , he is also the person who created the props menu along with a few other things on CSS , and is currently going to ITT Tech to learn how to make video games. He knows far more about this stuff than i do.
[Image: 1674360_101.png]
esea had this problem with k3u, they couldnt stop him from circumventing thier AC and crashing thier servers so they payed him to stop lol

well either esea or cevo one of the two
Well i went on ZM to let a few people know wtf has been going on after reading all this , and when i said WL was under attack ,
# 501 "kissmyAss" STEAM_0:0:1860366015 23:42 256 0 active # that guy got very happy about it , when i asked wtf he was so happy about he said nothing , but each time i went to let people know wtf was up he would go YES or YUSH!!! in chat... this may be worth looking in to ,or it may just be some random troll.. either way i figured it was worth posting , just in case it does turn out to help y'all.
[Image: 1674360_101.png]
Black Blood, post: 107155, member: 14933 Wrote:So I guess the plan is to wait for this to stop?. (this guy seems pissed so I presume it wont be anytime soon)
Well generally this is what will happen after a little while:
-Can't afford to keep doing it 24/7 and give up after they feel better.
-Get bored and move on.
-or we contact him and get him/her to stop.
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]