Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US servers - down? [EXPIRED]
Possibility still exists that one of the providers will eventually get sick of it and do something themselves, it will take a lot for them to actually lift a finger but it has happened.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
@ Try to find the ip DDoS stable. Wink than tell me it.. I can only send arround 3-7 GB packets on him.. I'll be usefull just tell me its ip when stable!

Double post

¶ßℓσσ∂ ๖ZσηE, post: 107174, member: 17796 Wrote:@ Try to find the ip DDoS stable. Wink than tell me it.. I can only send arround 3-7 GB packets on him.. I'll be usefull just tell me its ip when stable!

3-7 GB from every ip.
Warden Stillwater, post: 107130, member: 17155 Wrote:dang, 30 gb/s... that must be insane
Don't you need like 10x that bandwidth to do an actual ddos attack?
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Oh wow, that sucks. Hopefully this gets fixed soon! D2 DM just went down again, same as the other day.

edit: yeah I'm not seeing any WL servers up. Sad

edit: d2 DM back up it seems.

edit: down again
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
are they attacking all the ips at once? or one at a time. is this some punk noob script kiddie from HF. cuz thats what its looking like right now.

BongRipz, post: 107167, member: 17850 Wrote:Well i went on ZM to let a few people know wtf has been going on after reading all this , and when i said WL was under attack ,
# 501 "kissmyAss" STEAM_0:0:1860366015 23:42 256 0 active # that guy got very happy about it , when i asked wtf he was so happy about he said nothing , but each time i went to let people know wtf was up he would go YES or YUSH!!! in chat... this may be worth looking in to ,or it may just be some random troll.. either way i figured it was worth posting , just in case it does turn out to help y'all.

Steam Resolvers, some still work and i have a couple Smile
I'm not sure if I have anything left to live for.
Donut, post: 107175, member: 16662 Wrote:Don't you need like 10x that bandwidth to do an actual ddos attack?
There's a difference between Dos And Ddos, Denial of service. And Distributed denial of service. Distributed denial of service meaning its more than one person/server delivering the packages. Obviously isn't just one guy doing this otherwise his download speed would be like 60-80gbps.
However if you use a booting/data client you can send multiple threaded packages of any ammount of data, However this is very unlikely. He would need such a great bandwidth.
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]
My cousin is suggesting it is botnet , i think some one else said some thing about that too. He to say's it is impossible for that large of an attack to be coming from just one person.
[Image: 1674360_101.png]
Is the database going to be reset after?
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]
2 servers still running
1)24/7 iceworld server and
2)zombiereloaded
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]