Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Ban Appeal
Steam Name As used in the Time: Le Crypton or AppleGuy (I was not sure which one.)

My Id: STEAM_0:0:15884656

I cant access any WarLordz servers at all.

I was on the server at this time and then i copy and pasted this URL from a website. I then opened the console to copy and paste the URL but then i accidentally closed console and pasted the URL into chat, then clicked enter. (Biggest mistake i could have made.)
After that he/she just banned me without any warning at all.
What website did you advertised ? We have a stern rule against advertisement of hacking websites .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Ghosty, post: 108038, member: 15215 Wrote:What website did you advertised ? We have a stern rule against advertisement of hacking websites .

I can't really remember, it was at least a year ago, but i am sure it was not a "Hacking Website."
6 months does not equal a year. There was a great purge at the time, where some people on MG were moving to a new server and trying to advertise to everyone to go there. I believe I permanently banned 2 people that day, both for advertising. They discussed in chat what they were doing and were blatantly (and knowingly) violating this server rule. As the Admin who banned you, I will not be lifting or reducing this ban. However, that being said, one of the Senior or Root Admins can choose to take pity on you and reduce or remove the ban. But, lying in an Appeal is one of those things that can get your Appeal rejected.

1 - It was not more than a year ago.
2 - You know why you were banned, and are being less than honest about the circumstances.

Care to try again?

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...56&Submit=

-EDIT-

Actually, I remember banning at least 3 that day, but one of them got their ban removed, so there is hope for you. Just be honest here.
[Image: 552360_101.png]