• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somebody please upload config for me
xFerior Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:Well first type

cl_legacy_crosshair_scale 1

and then
cl_crosshairscale

and then put a number between 1-9999
The default is 1200 so just experiment with it. The higher you go, the smaller it gets. Mine is at 2200 right now and i seem to quite like it.

lol oops i messed up on the command. Now try. (i edited my post)

Ok cool, thanks. I don't what the "cl_legacy_crosshair_scale 1" did, it made my crosshair too small, how do i make it back to normal? (i tried the same cmd replacing the 1 with 5, 10, then 100, it did nothing) sorry for all these questions, not my fault steam made this shit so complicated. Seems like none of this shit works lol.
[Image: 2qn8hh5.jpg]

STEVEelite @ Counter-Strike:Source
After making it 1, you mess with cl_crosshairscale. The cl_legacy_crosshair_scale 1 doesn't affect the size, it just enables cl_crosshairscale to be used. Try cl_crosshairscale 1500 or 2000.

Anyway, 1=on 0=off. So to undo a change, you would type cl_legacy_crosshair_scale 0

But i suggest messing with cl_crosshairscale first.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
xFerior Wrote:After making it 1, you mess with cl_crosshairscale. The cl_legacy_crosshair_scale 1 doesn't affect the size, it just enables cl_crosshairscale to be used. Try cl_crosshairscale 1500 or 2000.

Anyway, 1=on 0=off. So to undo a change, you would type cl_legacy_crosshair_scale 0

Ok cool thanks man, sorry for being so difficult it's just hard for me to get used to new things lol. Thanks again tho dudesterrr.
[Image: 2qn8hh5.jpg]

STEVEelite @ Counter-Strike:Source
steve Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:After making it 1, you mess with cl_crosshairscale. The cl_legacy_crosshair_scale 1 doesn't affect the size, it just enables cl_crosshairscale to be used. Try cl_crosshairscale 1500 or 2000.

Ok cool thanks man, sorry for being so difficult it's just hard for me to get used to new things lol. Thanks again tho dudesterrr.
Lol yeah no problem. Did you mess with both? o.o

I think it's cl_use_legacy_crosshair 1. That's why it's coming up unknown command. Big Grin
Nah i got the command straight from the config files. except his said unknown command because i mistyped it. lol. So i just copied and pasted it and now it works for himĀ  Smile