Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Folks?..
I was unfairly banned by naive for a little competitive trash talk. I guess this game is his life so he takes it all to heart. He's all butthurt because i told him to upgrade his Dial-up because it's 2011 and he bans me.

It was stupid playing vs him anyways because his ping was spiking like crazy and whenever i saw him on the map he was skipping all over the place. His ping was between 150-350 the whole time and it was annoying. Then he threatens me "Thats no way to talk to somebody who can ban you in an instant."

A few other players noticed how insanely nerdy naive was being and called him out about threatening to abuse his power, he banned me but idk if he banned the others, it's highly probable, cuz he was raged LOl. This is the server i was banned from: 173.231.20.21:27015
[Image: 2qn8hh5.jpg]

STEVEelite @ Counter-Strike:Source
You were only banned for 30 minutes anyways. http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... mid&Submit
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Competitive trash talk? You were trying to make the server all hostile, and trying to insult me personally seeing as I kept killing you. I gave you a warning to knock it off, which you chose to try to escalate the situation. ban is only 30 minutes, you seemed like you needed a little time out.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
I can see Steve getting banned from these servers a lot : P
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

RESOLVED

The ban was only temporary. You have been unbanned.

-CLOSED-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]