Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Banned via Admin Abuse
Name: weenus!
SteamID: 0:1:2451
I was banned by sporkis. He was using a swastika as an avatar and a spray tag, and as players on the server questioned his swastika and it's distastefulness, he would first debate that it was not the nazi swastika (which it was, oriented the nazi direction with the red, white, and black flag background), then he would silence any critics. He then insisted he did it to troll (which is a great thing for an admin to be doing on a server he's policing) and continued to mute anyone who questioned him or said anything about how stupid it was.

I then called him out for his admin abuse, and called him out for likely donating for admin powers (because it's hard to believe that such a large network of CS servers would be giving admin powers to such immature, uneducated, ignorant children), and made sure to insult him before he inevitably banned me for calling his power abuse into question.

Regardless of an unban or not, the owners and admins on this server cluster should take a hard look at the people they are giving power to who spend more time trolling the players on the servers than they do actually adminning them.
lol

ACCEPTED

shortened ban from 1 hour to 5 minutes which in other words, you're already unbanned.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Topic Cleaned Of Unessary Posts

~Cleaned~

Moderation Crew