Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Wall hacker.
His name in the war lords is Shake weight. He has been wall hacking for several days and i couldnt catch a demo. When i told the others like imperfect and exithe.ip to spectate him, they both noticed that he wall hacks because of the fact that he would be staring at the wall untill the enemy runs out. When several others heard us talking through our mics, they tried to vote ban him. He noticed this and he instantly left. I just want the admins to spectate him when you guys notice him on.

I tried to notify an admin in team speak, but they were all in a passworded channel, unable for me to reach them.
I see. Thanks for the heads up. Also, in teamspeak if you double click someone's name it will open a private chat session, so no matter what channel they are in, it will still send the message.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
i did do this and non of them replied.
lazy lazy admins. if you get 3 ppl to start a voteban and it passes he'll get banned regardless of whether he leaves.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:lazy lazy admins. if you get 3 ppl to start a voteban and it passes he'll get banned regardless of whether he leaves.
Yep thats right.
Jakeowns Wrote:i did do this and non of them replied.

Thats why you gotta poke the admins. it annoys the hell out of us and surely gets our attention  ;D
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Lol. I didnt want to start a vote ban because not all people knows that he wall hacks. I knew that if the voteban has started, it would mean that i have to hear his excuse of him not wall hacking. I also didnt feel like hearing him call me a noob over and over  :-\

He would also try to be more careful next time of not getting caught or trying to hide it better.
This is shakeweight and i'd like to clear some things up.

Anyways, i "stare" at "walls" (when in reality i stare at corners) on maps like office and wait for sound/radar and then i peek.  For example, this is the best way to hold long hall on office.  You wait on the back right until you hear footsteps, nades/flashes or get a radar hit and then strafe out and/or flash.  There's tons of other example i could give, like holding your crosshairs on the corner of a wall when you're covering short-A as a CT.  Then you can just wait for sound/radar and peak with your aim already alined.  Playing smart doesn't make someone a hacker. 

Also, having my crosshairs on someones head when i turn a corner doesn't mean i wall.  It means i have good map-sense and know the key camping spots.  Anyone that's halfway decent at this game realizes this concept.  While i'm on the subject of map-sense, prefiring into these keyspots (ie, you peek and fire and then retreat without actually knowing if someone is there) doesn't mean someone hacks either.  If they do it consistently then i'd agree that something is pretty fishy, but prefiring certain spots based on rush-timing is completely natural.  To give you an example, if you rush market as T on italy, prefiring the ct-sided-entry-point into market will almost ALWAYS result in a kill if you have good timing.  This doesn't mean someone hacks.

Another thing that some people suspect as "hacking" is when a good player is running, they won't hold their crosshair on the corner of a wall, instead they will hold their crosshair about one-crosshair-width to the inside of the corner to compensate for movement.  So if someone does peak you can just move your model (ie. use A and D) to line up a shot rather than actually having to move the crosshair.  People see your crosshair on the wall and just think "lol this guy is walling," when in reality it's just playing smart.

To a mediocre player, these things look suspicious, but to anyone that's been playing for a long time, they're just tell-tale signs of a player with good mechanics. 

edit: and i never left when i suspected you were going to voteban me, i never even thought you were going to voteban me so now you're just being paranoid and silly.
This is not why i suspected you of walling tho. The reason i and couple others said you were wall hacking was because, for many rounds, few days ago, you literally stood still looking at a place while the enemy stood still. He did not make any footsteps whatsoever, but you seemed to "know" he was there. You shot through the wall and killed the enemy many times. In different locations as well.

But me saying this is useless because i failed to record a demo.
Which map was it and what location?  Maybe i can help you understand my thought process.  Also, if you play with shadow set to "low" then there's tons of corners/spots that display shadow when set to "high" that you might be missing.  This is another common thing that leads people to suspect hacking.  I also have 600 dollar headphones using modified drivers (for better positional sound) with an insane sound stage and perfect positional audio.  People with 10 dollar headphones probably can't even hear half the things i can, which again, leads to false accusations.

All i can say is, i KNOW i don't hack, and i just want to have some fun playing this game.  If i'm going to get constantly harrassed every time i join war-lords.net then i'll just find another server. 
I'm not defending this guy by saying he doesn't wall hack or that he isn't a hacker but... you gotta figure if the person that is complaining is running around the map or zooms in or switches weapons it is very possible to hear those sounds which if your smart with the map there can only be so many places to look... also when i hear sounds i look at the walls and wait for them to make another sound because like insaen i have a good headset. (just saying)
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com