Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  How to play when admin is raging.
I don't know who was admin at that time , but instead of kicking people who were using my nick(abusively), he/she initiated a mutual vote-ban against me and as aspect-ed all voted YES.

Banned from : D2 ASIA SERVER ( STILL WONDERING FOR WHAT REASONS).

These admins should be removed for warlords, no game spirit.
Abhineet, post: 109498, member: 17442 Wrote:I don't know who was admin at that time , but instead of kicking people who were using my nick(abusively), he/she initiated a mutual vote-ban against me and as aspect-ed all voted YES.

Banned from : D2 ASIA SERVER ( STILL WONDERING FOR WHAT REASONS).

These admins should be removed for warlords, no game spirit.

firstly : post ur steam id and other required details .

As it happens I was on the server when this happened . To answer ur question about banning another guy for using your name , sorry cant do ! he was just trolling you .

You are the most shameless stacker i have ever seen ( LOWRATE included ) , You have been warned multiple times not to stack for points .

The admin ( not me BTW ) who initiated the vote could have just as easily banned you and your appeal would not have held up as Wl has a very clear no stacking policy .

The community that you play with every day voted to ban you ( nearly 80 % ) which goes to show people are sick of seeing u camp all day and stack the teams for points .

Its a 30 min ban , by the time i reply to this u wud be unbanned , so quit cribbing about it .

As for removing "Admins " know your role and shut your hole Big Grin . noone really cares what you think and in future ban appeals ( im sure that this is the first of the many to come ) leave ur "heart to heart " outta it . it doesnt really help your cause .

Thanks for appealing . help keep war-lords fun!!
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
you got to be kidding me....!

Double post

I was just going against that player "thala billa " .....switching sides.Wl has a very clear no stacking policy(justified) .DO i need to remind admins about its other policies ,like using somebody name as " abhineet is a noob", "shameless abhineet" etc.

Anyways i respect all those WL policy or whatever.
Thanks for your RAGE , CO-OPERATION AND REPLY.
Such low intent trolling as using other people's names is not against the rules, and is not considered a high degree of harassment. Use ignore function when possible, and the forums when it gets out of hand.

As for stacking, you should listen to Arya. I know admins that have given out longer periods of ban for it and wouldn't hesitate to do even worse. Consider yourself lucky.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
You need to read the following :

http://war-lords.net/threads/read-before...lines.838/

then EDIT your original post to comply with the appropriate format for an Appeal....
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Masterful1, post: 109512, member: 3284 Wrote:You need to read the following :

then EDIT your original post to comply with the appropriate format for an Appeal....
oops ! my fault Sad

Double post

Masterful1, post: 109512, member: 3284 Wrote:You need to read the following :

oops ! my fault Sad