Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Eye Test Violation?
Name: The Corrupt King (nosound) - I think that's what it was at the time of the ban
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66081130
Server: (wL) Snipers :: WAR-LORDS.NET is the only one I have tried, don't know if it is extended to other servers

I don't ever recall playing on the war-lords servers on this account before, and wasn't using any sort of hacks or dumb crap like that because I know better, but I joined a friend in-game who was on the server listed above and was presented with "Permanently Banned. Reason: SMAC 0.8.4.0: Eye Test Violation." Personally, I have no idea what that means. I would assume it has something to do with walls, because "eye test" seems indicative of that, but as stated I was no using any sort of custom material at the time, nor have I ever used such things on this account (I've had one VAC ban before, I'm seriously not looking for another one). In no other servers does this message display, and the only thing I can think that might cause it is an fps config that I had used before. It wasn't any sort of out of the ordinary config, just something to get my old laptop above 9fps. If this ban can be lifted I would very much appreciate that so I could join my friend when he goes in the servers, because he is apparently a regular. However, if you do not feel the ban should be lifted, then I do not agree with the decision, but I will understand and accept it regardless.

Thank you for your time,
Pyro
Eye Test Violation means your eye angles were modified, the doing of an aimbot. These bans are usually permanent since there's almost no false positives.

Wait for a root admin.
Riser, post: 109609, member: 992 Wrote:Eye Test Violation means your eye angles were modified, the doing of an aimbot. These bans are usually permanent since there's almost no false positives.

Wait for a root admin.
I didn't play for a while (about a year and a half) due to the graphical lag on that laptop being so intense; which as I said yielded 9fps and no higher the majority of the time. Even still, I don't think my account was compromised during my inactivity. Knowing the date on the ban would actually really help me out in confirming that though. If the ban was only a few days ago, then it was without a doubt (doubt to me that is) just a false positive; if not, I might need to change my account password... I'll stay tuned to see how this plays out.

Thanks for the reply
Pyro, post: 109610, member: 18075 Wrote:I didn't play for a while (about a year and a half) due to the graphical lag on that laptop being so intense; which as I said yielded 9fps and no higher the majority of the time. Even still, I don't think my account was compromised during my inactivity. Knowing the date on the ban would actually really help me out in confirming that though. If the ban was only a few days ago, then it was without a doubt (doubt to me that is) just a false positive; if not, I might need to change my account password... I'll stay tuned to see how this plays out.

Thanks for the reply
Either way your account your responsibility. Usually the only way to get unbanned is buy a new copy of CS.
Pyro, post: 109610, member: 18075 Wrote:Knowing the date on the ban would actually really help me out in confirming that though.

The ban was initiated on May 28, 2013....
[Image: 552360_101.png]
There is no doubt you were responsible for that cheating infraction. It doesn't help that your other account is vac banned.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol