Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban for no reason.
Name: none.. since its a esea ban list?
SteamID: 0:0:14171673
Server: pugs sevrers

(Any information you know regarding the ban such as the events surrounding it)

so i think im on the esea ban list but that was so long ago, only reason i try hacking in esea cuz it was my last day of having to play since iwas quittin cs 1.6... been legit since 13 of playing cs games.. i did not get ban by an admin in server.. but i think its from the black list of esea.. which sucks XD im no cheater im legit player =]

Double post

also i dont think it would of been me cheating on your sevrer, cuz i gave my acc to my other friend for a while when iquit.. and i never even played source before till today.. u can cehck different ip that was use...
Its a ban for Ban Evasion.
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...20&Submit=

Kindly wait for root admins to reply.
[Image: 21103919493_c13c1c093d_o.png]
i dont ban evasion, never was i in ur server till this month... thats stupid cuz u guys got my steam id and ip so why would i even ban evasion lol..

the only tiem i had that was cuz i type !help and it ban me temp.. from awp server lol. maybe its the server mistake? not admin..

also thanks for replying after a long week of no replies lol
trickzz, post: 110155, member: 18132 Wrote:Name: none.. since its a esea ban list?
SteamID: 0:0:14171673
Server: pugs sevrers

(Any information you know regarding the ban such as the events surrounding it)

so i think im on the esea ban list but that was so long ago, only reason i try hacking in esea cuz it was my last day of having to play since iwas quittin cs 1.6... been legit since 13 of playing cs games.. i did not get ban by an admin in server.. but i think its from the black list of esea.. which sucks XD im no cheater im legit player =]

Double post

also i dont think it would of been me cheating on your sevrer, cuz i gave my acc to my other friend for a while when iquit.. and i never even played source before till today.. u can cehck different ip that was use...

However, thank you for all this other information. Big Grin
lol i dont lie.. i just wana get back to puggin scrimmin all that since i cant run csgo=[

Double post

been a week since i made this.. any reason why imi ban?
The ban did originate from ESEA. I can't seem to find a good reason to remove it though.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
i dont hack. i got ban like in 2012 lmao... trust me i been legit since the day i hack cuz it was my last day playing cs so why not =]

i can livestream every pug i go to if u want =]

Double post

2weeks since i made this, any final decisions.. i wana get back to scrimming for source =[
trickzz, post: 110325, member: 18132 Wrote:i dont hack. i got ban like in 2012 lmao... trust me i been legit since the day i hack cuz it was my last day playing cs so why not =]

i can livestream every pug i go to if u want =]

Double post

2weeks since i made this, any final decisions.. i wana get back to scrimming for source =[

Bison stated he can't seem to find a good reason to remove it. Next time you might want to think about future repercussions with your actions. It may have been because you weren't going to be playing any longer but once you hack you won't get the account back. Maybe create a new one and keep this as a lesson learned.
If you want to play at warlords again, make a new steam id, and buy another copy of CS:S. If not, there are other servers for you out there :]
bruhh trust me i dont use no cheats anymore! im legit affffffffffff cs is me competitively.... plus ur the only pug servers out in source =[ 1 chance u guys will never see hacks from me ...