Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Call of Duty by a new developer
Remember the news I told you a few months back, about Activision releasing Call of Duty to two new companies? So well recap is, there are three companies making Call of Duties now, one company will release one Call of Duty per year and they will rotate every three years.
Well one of the new companies brought in has already finished their Call of Duty. Kevin Spacey is one of the voice overs! Check it out:

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU[/video]
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
doesn't look to exciting Sad
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
yet another call of duty. Why can't they stop and make one every 2 years and make it EPIC and not the SAME THING!
Steam Status:
[Image: 76561198006067879.png]
Global Offensive Stats:
[Image: graphic.png]
* Please add or message me if you need something. *
--- War-Lords Veteran / STEAM ID: flamewarden77 ---
Click to view ---> My Twitch Profile
I never liked COD lol, my PC cant even support it

and IMHO this wil look nothing like the game, the game would be way uglier. Look at the CSGO trailer, for example.
COD is a boring game with every new version of COD comes the same shit story again and again.
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]
You guys are not even giving the new developer a chance before making a judgment. I know am reserving judgment until I see the two new developers do their thing first, and see how they handle the critique and incorporate into their next generation CoD.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 110156, member: 15378 Wrote:You guys are not even giving the new developer a chance before making a judgment. I know am reserving judgment until I see the two new developers do their thing first, and see how they handle the critique and incorporate into their next generation CoD.
if thats video from the new developer, then no, I won't give them a chance, it's COD: BO2 all over again, with a new name
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Oh, Call of Duty is a kind of game that you buy every 2-3 years, too much of the same stuff to buy it annually.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]