Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have a motorcycle in FL?
A few friends of mine and myself have recently purchased some motorcycles and are interested in possibly doing some trips around the state. Was wondering if anyone else would be interested?
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
would you like to see a parade of Harley Davidson and BMW motorcycles?
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
What kind of bike you got?
meetup.com thats where i find all my group rides
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
RJU, post: 110279, member: 17557 Wrote:What kind of bike you got?

I have a Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Double post

KuYa, post: 110277, member: 17183 Wrote:would you like to see a parade of Harley Davidson and BMW motorcycles?

Not particularly. I find most harley riders are stuck up and think they are better then others. Quite rude to other bikers as well...
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
I have a vespa. Can I join?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
vespa haha if u can keep up! Wink

i agree with the harley people. some of the rides i go on allow bikers of all types. u can tell they hate us crotch rocket fucks
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Pishtim, post: 110345, member: 3115 Wrote:vespa haha if u can keep up! Wink

i agree with the harley people. some of the rides i go on allow bikers of all types. u can tell they hate us crotch rocket fucks
To fast for them they can't keep up!
I only have a little 250 at the moment. I will be getting a CBR 600 soon (within the next month or so) that's when I will really be putting road trips together. I will probably post, in this section, the date/time of them.