Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSS PUG #2/4 CENT
I've had a problem during matches where the smoke grenade disturbs the defusing process or completely stops it, and I'm not the only one. I'm not really sure what the problem is but here's an example. I was defusing and another team-mate threw a smoke grenade beside me and I couldn't defuse anymore the bar was just gone. This sucks because I can't "ninja-defuse" where you throw the smoke to hide yourself and defuse the bomb. Can we get this fixed?
Thanks. Much love Gagged. Smile
When someone "sticks" you with a grenade, this can happen. Otherwise it just stops you from moving until the nade explodes. It is annoying when people do that, but I'm not sure it's something that can be fixed. :/
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
I think it's a bug......It will diffuse even though the loading sign got stuck.....continue pressing E
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

KINGKONG, post: 110544, member: 17997 Wrote:I think it's a bug......It will diffuse even though the loading sign got stuck.....continue pressing E

No bro it didn't work at all I stopped defusing at one point and it wouldn't let me get back on it...