Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  ADMIN FORM
Name: HARDY
Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:1166430190 00:58
Timezone: UTC+05:30
Availability: 12-2 PM
Tell us something about yourself: MY REAL NAME IS HARDIK. MY HOBBY IS TO COLLECT CAR MAGAZINES AND PLAY CSS WL ZM SERVER ONLY
Reason For Admin Application: I been playing Counter Strike Source for over a year and half, most of my time went into wL servers - ZombieReloaded , Crackhouse , and office. While i played on these servers there were no presence of an admin. As i have reported tons of players hacking , cheating , breaking rules there were no admins available to catch them on the spot and do something about it. I would love to change this events , so that other players can play not worry about getting killed by a aimbotter , teamkilled , or getting hurassed by another player. All im trying to do here is that i want the wL server to grow a bigger community , hacker free community and i want to be part of this community where players post their best scores , take funny pictures of events that happen during their gameplay. No one wants to see player reporting hacker , taking video to show an admin that 'This person is cheating". Thank you for reading my nonsense but that's just how i feel.Ii think that i make decissions fair

Double post

I AM ALWAYS ON ZM SERVER.THEIR IS MANY CADE BREAKERS AND BACKSTABBERSWHEN NO ADMIN IS THEIR.
if there is anything wrong in server...jst press U and type @with ur problem to get an admin. We will be there Smile
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

Good luck

HARDY, post: 110638, member: 16533 Wrote:I AM ALWAYS ON ZM SERVER.THEIR IS MANY CADE BREAKERS WHEN NO ADMIN IS THEIR.

u mean bot o_O or something. last i see css ZR in war-lords there only 5 bot and 1 people
there hav been people lately on that server dude

well i last see u at ZR with ur clan mates
[Image: tumblr_ngg2kaW9Ac1r5tymxo2_500.gif]
Good luck HARDY!!
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]
yaar zr server mai bahut sare cadebreakers hai .brett kabhi kabhi online aata hai.mai hamesha online rehta hu.aaj jumper punisher ka cade break kar raha that.
HARDY, post: 110701, member: 16533 Wrote:yaar zr server mai bahut sare cadebreakers hai .brett kabhi kabhi online aata hai.mai hamesha online rehta hu.aaj jumper punisher ka cade break kar raha that.
I CAME AND ASKED YOU WAT WAS THE SITUATION U WERE NOT REPLYING TO ME. NEXT TIME PLS TAKE A DEMO OR SCREENSHOT.

EDIT: u wrote at admin chat jumper is breaking punisher cade/ own . So i was not sure abt it whose cade was actually.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

KINGKONG, post: 110702, member: 17997 Wrote:I CAME AND ASKED YOU WAT WAS THE SITUATION U WERE NOT REPLYING TO ME. NEXT TIME PLS TAKE A DEMO OR SCREENSHOT.

EDIT: u wrote at admin chat jumper is breaking punisher cade/ own . So i was not sure abt it whose cade was actually.
Wait wait..I have banned jumper and punisher atleast 2wice for that, next time they do i will ban them for a week enough of them.
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]
pls i want to be zm server's admin.u come and see brett is not always online or sometimes he never.i dont use the power in wrong way.pls .
thnks.
We decided to reject this app. Don't take it personally. Stick around the forums and cya in-game.

REJECTED