Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Joltzz
Good luck. Sorry to hear about your wife.
Good luck.
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]
ۣ|ƒ+ ๖Bℓσσ∂ | Z.o.n.E, post: 111454, member: 17500 Wrote:We will be evaluating your application soon, please be patient.
What he said..

So what servers do you play on?

Joltzz, post: 111405, member: 17420 Wrote:Name: Joltzz

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:10856678

Timezone: Central Time US and Canada.

Availability: I work from home so I'm usually always found here. It's not hard to get a hold of me when needed.

Tell us something about yourself: Things were a little hectic for me for awhile so I didn't play AS often but I still played. Things have settled down greatly in the last month and I've been waiting to re-apply and give it some time first. One of the reasons I didn't reply again in my previous application is I didn't want to continuously bug the staff and asking about admin. I figured after a few months having not heard anything, that the answer was a no (which I completely understand if it is). As for more about me, I love film and am a student of it. I have a very in depth knowledge of both that and music. I collect rare/expensive beers. I'm a hockey nut (Blackhawks should have had the Kings......still bitter haha). I've only recently opened up about this once I started dating again but a year and a half ago, my wife passed away from cancer. I've moved on as much as one possibly can. I work, I take care of my two wonderful children and I play this game to keep myself busy.

Reason For Admin Application: It's just nice to have an administrator willing to monitor the activities of the server. Banning hackers and keeping spamming to a minimum. Assisting other players in any possibly way you can. Getting people to get their friends and so on into the servers to populate them (after that crash or whatever went on, things have been a tad bit slow but growing nicely lately). Aside from whoopin some ass in the game, I very much enjoy helping others. I hope I can help out in any way possible. Please, message me or add me on Steam if you need to speak to me or have any questions/concerns.

Thank you all very much, -Joltzz
Wicked, post: 111503, member: 17472 Wrote:What he said..

So what servers do you play on?
I tend to frequent the Crackhouse server most of the time. My previous application had mentioned that I was the Server Leader/Head Admin of the Noob Refuge Crackhouse DM back in the day. Noob Refuge closed down back in 2009. It was the biggest DM server in all of Counter-Strike: Source according to Game Tracker. I was proud of that haha. I also tend to join Hooker in the Dust2 DM and I also play the Office DM. I think the only server I have not played yet is the Popular Maps server.
[Image: 1249930_101.png]
IN-EVALUATION

Double post

APPROVED

Add me on Steam