Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Dr.Prosavi (ZM)
Hey all ...
I did break mine and Dr.Prosavi cade .... After he was shooting to get me stuck
And After he break my cade before with his auto ... I have the demo i will upload if admins said i wont get banned
He did it 3 times but cant do nothing else than dieing and get the damn demo
If we have an admin online I would not break his cade and break the rules because he will be banned before that
As i say ... ZM just need some more admin(s) ... You cant leave the server without any admin on
So If i would get banned here is my steam id
Name : George
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:398957686
I did break the rules but thats because i get my ass wrecked cuz of that cade breaking ...
So its all Admins Choice and i would love to get punished if you think i did wrong Smile
Cheers
Sure we do need some admins ... i usually get like 100 points per hour ... i ve been playing for 3 hours to get that ...
Its Dr prosavi just fuck the server ... i got 4 tape of him and Bong got like 100
Bong just cant play like this so he spect and record ... Anyway hope not to get banned but i did so the admins know that i break the rules for this time only Smile
Rule #7 of the Ban Appeals Guidelines states:

Do not respond to other ban appeals unless you've been given prior permission or have something valuable to contribute

Enough out of the rest of you, until this Appeal can be processed.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Masterful1, post: 111447, member: 3284 Wrote:Rule #7 of the Ban Appeals Guidelines states:

Do not respond to other ban appeals unless you've been given prior permission or have something valuable to contribute

Enough out of the rest of you, until this Appeal can be processed.
Thx Chief ... The video is being Uploaded at the moment Smile

Double post

Here it is .... Think cant be more clear what your doing Dr.noob

[Image: o74t5e.jpg]
Unfortunately, this image only shows a CT shooting at a cade. That's it. There is no identification of the person shooting, nor the person capturing the picture. This isn't a video file, either. It looks like there is a video of it, but this isn't it. Try putting the video in a .zip file before uploading. That might help.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Masterful1, post: 111450, member: 3284 Wrote:Unfortunately, this image only shows a CT shooting at a cade. That's it. There is no identification of the person shooting, nor the person capturing the picture. This isn't a video file, either. It looks like there is a video of it, but this isn't it. Try putting the video in a .zip file before uploading. That might help.

it take over 750 min to upload that 13 sec demo :\
Anyway i got wrong photo ... sorry for that

[Image: 2mgmpgp.png]
He is BANNED. Thanks for the report and enjoy the game
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]