Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How you cant call this no lag...
[Image: 10407485_1448130538778074_5898379561903509538_n.jpg]

Many people are tired of this situation in the sniper server, please, if you could do something about this situation, thanks. Look these ping, and the guy with ping mask, ping mask should be considered a kind of hack.
ping mask = hack
lol
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 111685, member: 16662 Wrote:ping mask = hack
lol

La verdad duele, lagger de mierda
Sebas, post: 111687, member: 17077 Wrote:La verdad duele, lagger de mierda
You're just butt hurt because you can't aim. If you have a lower ping than your opponent then you have the advantage. Even if you both shoot at the same time your shots will always register first. This is why people with high ping find it more difficult to knife and seem to have a slower reaction time.
I saw you play today Sebas. everytime you get killed you type in your excuses for everyone to see. Saying shit like 'fucking lagger' when you clearly missed. Also having a high ping does not necessarily mean you lag. So quit your complaining.
16KB RAM
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 111691, member: 16662 Wrote:You're just butt hurt because you can't aim. If you have a lower ping than your opponent then you have the advantage. Even if you both shoot at the same time your shots will always register first. This is why people with high ping find it more difficult to knife and seem to have a slower reaction time.
I saw you play today Sebas. everytime you get killed you type in your excuses for everyone to see. Saying shit like 'fucking lagger' when you clearly missed. Also having a high ping does not necessarily mean you lag. So quit your complaining.

No.
I used minutes to type that in for you and what do you reply with? A word. Screw you
16KB RAM
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 111693, member: 16662 Wrote:I used minutes to type that in for you and what do you reply with? A word. Screw you

oki
Write me a sentence you meanie >Sad
16KB RAM
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 111697, member: 16662 Wrote:Write me a sentence you meanie :mad:

I aam a pig and this is my snout (o o) oing oing oing
Donut, post: 111691, member: 16662 Wrote:You're just butt hurt because you can't aim. If you have a lower ping than your opponent then you have the advantage. Even if you both shoot at the same time your shots will always register first. This is why people with high ping find it more difficult to knife and seem to have a slower reaction time.

Well ... i Cant thank You enough ... i was rank 12 ( my best ) and i quit because of my 300 ping ... all the friends say i dont lag at all ... but when i shoot anyone and he shoot ... his bullet always get me first cuz of that 300 latency
Anyway i hope i will get better internet and will come back Wink beside Sebas is a bhoping noob we all know that Wink
Cheers and its nice to see someone who know what he says ... just like you Wink