Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How you cant call this no lag...
Honestly, most of the time I don't feel much (if any) lag... even with players who have like 250 ping. It only gets bad once theyre pushing 450+.

We could put a ping limit, but that would GREATLY diminish the number of players that can join the server... allowing higher pings is good for keeping the population level up on the server. I think people are too quick to call lag, when in reality maybe they just missed. I mean I get it--sometimes you're all the way around a corner and somehow you still get killed... and that's annoying. But it doesn't happen so often that it's really that big of a deal. If it's really that bad, record a demo and post it. [If you're on wireless or don't have a solid/fast connection, the problem could be on your end. Also note that blood spatter is client-side, so sometimes it shows even though you don't get a hit.]
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 111703, member: 17690 Wrote:Honestly, most of the time I don't feel much (if any) lag... even with players who have like 250 ping. It only gets bad once theyre pushing 450+.

We could put a ping limit, but that would GREATLY diminish the number of players that can join the server... allowing higher pings is good for keeping the population level up on the server. I think people are too quick to call lag, when in reality maybe they just missed. I mean I get it--sometimes you're all the way around a corner and somehow you still get killed... and that's annoying. But it doesn't happen so often that it's really that big of a deal. If it's really that bad, record a demo and post it. [If you're on wireless or don't have a solid/fast connection, the problem could be on your end. Also note that blood spatter is client-side, so sometimes it shows even though you don't get a hit.]

Really? no often, the corner kill is the mosy annoying... i can suggest, you can try it (put ping limit) for 1 week or less if the result is not the expected u can return the normal ping limit.

Double post

H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 111703, member: 17690 Wrote:Honestly, most of the time I don't feel much (if any) lag... even with players who have like 250 ping. It only gets bad once theyre pushing 450+.

Other thig, u have like 8 asian servers, all empty most time, select one and convert to sniper server asia...
the lag on the awp server is insane. Those tele laggers. I get no lag
Yeah yeah suggest that to Riser ... But still did not answer Smile
Why dont you have a +200 Sniper server ... i mean you have empty servers like all the time ... Try to convert one of those
low latency will stop the " WTF LAG " and high latency will enjoy the small different between each others Smile
Its a Good good plan ...all will be happy Smile
...Because of exactly what I said. Population will drop dramatically on the server if a ping limit is implemented. Then less people will play there, and it'll be harder to get filled up. Again, most players with higher pings don't seem laggy to me... it's only the people with REALLY high pings that I see rubberbanding or teleporting around. IMO it's not that big of a deal. Maybe you should pay closer attention to your shots, you could just be missing Tongue
-- John Dies at the End
ZM Server has players with 250-400 ping players throughout the day, any shot taken[provided im not missing] all ways hits them, they can teleport all they want, but im gonna shoot what i can see and hit, as even if there lagging, i can still shoot them and do damage, may not register on there end right away, but on my end, im dealing damage and server registers that.
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
BEAT THIS I DARE U

[Image: 52j3x4.jpg]

[Image: 2qurnee.jpg]

[Image: 2zyep9e.jpg]

[Image: 334jfcw.jpg]

[Image: 2nuhctj.jpg]

[Image: jkx85x.jpg]

HIGH PINGERS WILL KICK UR ASS>> U NOOB

Double post

SEE DAT FPS AND LATENCY
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Shokkk, post: 111718, member: 16525 Wrote:BEAT THIS I DARE U

[Image: 52j3x4.jpg]

[Image: 2qurnee.jpg]

[Image: 2zyep9e.jpg]

[Image: 334jfcw.jpg]

[Image: 2nuhctj.jpg]

[Image: jkx85x.jpg]

HIGH PINGERS WILL KICK UR ASS>> U NOOB

Double post

SEE DAT FPS AND LATENCY

Mmm i dont understand ur point.
I don't get it. You have decent ping in most of those pics.
-- John Dies at the End
who says theres a disadvantage for high pinger....... I AM GONNA PROVE THEM WRONG! BEAT THIS SCORES OF MINE WITH THIS LATENCY AND FPS

[Image: ip89c1.jpg]

[Image: 2nroww6.jpg]

[Image: k9bzur.jpg]

[Image: 315l7rn.jpg]

[Image: rsfok2.jpg]

Double post

H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 111721, member: 17690 Wrote:I don't get it. You have decent ping in most of those pics.
I MASKED IT... SEE THE NET GRAPH ORIGINAL LATENCY ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER of each SCREENSHOTS ...DONT SEE THE SCORE BOARD PING... ITS FAKE

Double post

i always have more than 500 ping...... and IN SOME I HAVE 650 PING
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]