Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need attention!!!
I support the idea of an Asia Pop server, but that's about it.
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 255)][/COLOR]
Jackie, post: 111743, member: 17943 Wrote:Pop maps is a good idea.But instead of mini games,office deathmatch ASIA should be introduced.

I'm going to have to disagree on this one. Office deathmatch is dead as it is; it'll be catastrophic for the regular office deathmatch if the ASIA server is introduced. 80% of the people that play on that server are from ASIA.
Danielle Murillo (May 24, 1996 ~ April 21, 2014)

"Nothing lasts forever, at least we got these memories. & if I ever go away, I'll love you always"

[Image: 1483035_101.png]
Donut, post: 111792, member: 16662 Wrote:Multimod had a leveling system and it wasn't very friendly to new players.
....It's friendly to me.... jk jk Tongue but it's true....
That's just RPG and that's the reason I don't like playing it. I always try to stop myself from using all of my powers because it's already unfair to others even without long jump(invisibility, fire bullets, more speed, more health, health regen, armour regen, bullet....regen)
I'm talking about surf and zombie mod(can't believe I actually miss zm...). The server has some minigames maps too.

But RPG was fun with other high level guys. I think it would be great if everyone gets these powers from the start.