Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 111988, member: 17690 Wrote:I don't think I knew you before, but welcome back!
Thank you Thank you bro.
[Image: 1049012_101.png][Image: WANTED_1.jpg]
It will only transfer over if you log each account during Overwatch's investigation into your cheating. Once the ban has been set it will no longer transfer between the account because of the concluded Overwatch investigation.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I'm shocked. Rolleyes

One can only hope you get VAC banned again.
cucubelu, post: 111991, member: 15378 Wrote:It will only transfer over if you log each account during Overwatch's investigation into your cheating. Once the ban has been set it will no longer transfer between the account because of the concluded Overwatch investigation.
After reading this ^, This makes me wonder, how many time's has everyone here been VAC banned/How much does everyone know about VAC & Ban Evasion etc? 0.o
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
I've only been VAC'd once and the ban evasion followed me from both my new accounts since I was running the same IP Address at that time. Both were lifted. As to the question about people knowing about VAC, all I can see is that sometimes... it doesn't work when you need them to.
[Image: tumblr_miqlcqZATp1s5307io1_500.gif]
Bert John, post: 112011, member: 16855 Wrote:After reading this ^, This makes me wonder, how many time's has everyone here been VAC banned/How much does everyone know about VAC & Ban Evasion etc? 0.o
12 years and counting cheat free. Much of the information can be found on the Steam forums.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
9 years cheat-free for me. Ok, so many years ago I had see-through materials that weren't detected as hax... But then when I started playing competitively I had to ditch them, since you can't really do SS round with clear walls, lol. So for 7-8 years now I've been playing legit... and frankly, it's way more fun that way.

Never been VAC-banned though, and don't plan to. I've been banned from plenty of servers with noob admins though Smile
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
George Of The Jungle, post: 112003, member: 3094 Wrote:I'm shocked. Rolleyes

One can only hope you get VAC banned again.
You are so mean George... That's why i don't like you (((
[Image: 1049012_101.png][Image: WANTED_1.jpg]
Mr. WanteD, post: 112041, member: 16790 Wrote:You are so mean George... That's why i don't like you (((

Yolo swag 420 blaze it fgt.
Mr. WanteD, post: 111849, member: 16790 Wrote:OMG !!! Office is empty Sad
lets pop it up again
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]