Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DENIED] APPLICATION FOR HDK
pTK, post: 112183, member: 2725 Wrote:Good Luck
thnks bro...............
[Rejected] - It didnt get majority of the current HDK votes. There will always be another time to reapply
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Black Blood, post: 112235, member: 14933 Wrote:[Rejected] - It didnt get majority of the current HDK votes. There will always be another time to reapply
ok blood fuck u nd ur hdk team.........GGGGGGGGGGDDDDDDDDDDD

Double post

Black Blood, post: 112235, member: 14933 Wrote:[Rejected] - It didnt get majority of the current HDK votes. There will always be another time to reapply
I know I m better than some of the hdk lols ,,,like nat,kaki also u lol.......................try hard to save ur hdk clan.....frm the pros than u and the other lols.....
YOKO, post: 112339, member: 18054 Wrote:ok blood fuck u nd ur hdk team.........GGGGGGGGGGDDDDDDDDDDD

Double post

I know I m better than some of the hdk lols ,,,like nat,kaki also u lol.......................try hard to save ur hdk clan.....frm the pros than u and the other lols.....
Lol Why are u so mad bro..? It's alright, it's just a game and it is played for funSmile
YOKO, post: 112339, member: 18054 Wrote:ok blood fuck u nd ur hdk team.........GGGGGGGGGGDDDDDDDDDDD

Double post

Maybe get off your high horse, stop crying and figure out why you didn't make the cut. Your attitude might be the first thing to fix.
MultiMod Asia:
[Image: 1148148_101.png]
Fun Maps Asia:
[Image: 1145985_101.png]
24/7 Office Asia
[Image: 1104931_101.png]
rofl someone has anger problems.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

omargh, post: 112340, member: 17191 Wrote:Lol Why are u so mad bro..? It's alright, it's just a game and it is played for funSmile
U know bro.......????????????? why I applied for HDK?.... i spent so many time playing this game.......none of the hdk or may be some of them spent.......but i saw pudin star got hdk..and kaki ,,riser ,, black blood,, nat had it.so i want just to be in hdk so good relationshp may be form with them. But they r so proudy as they may be admin or as they happy by neglecting others who try hard to be an active in war-lords.
It hurted me badly so I abuse ..........now i m cool nd feel that me shd not do this.....so if anybody hurted ,,,,ok sorry for this.

Double post

SORRY to all the members of WAR-LORDS for my lastly behaved attitude.

Double post

2 or 5 days ago I thght to apply for admin.....but after this it is better to me that I did not do this...otherwise it hurted me so badly as I deadly wished for that at least for last 1 years. Pastly i played in non steam...only for that I bought steam and spent much time in WAR-LORDS servers. But .....................ok grt, no problem , its all right.
YOKO, post: 112351, member: 18054 Wrote:U know bro.......????????????? why I applied for HDK?.... i spent so many time playing this game.......none of the hdk or may be some of them spent.......but i saw pudin star got hdk..and kaki ,,riser ,, black blood,, nat had it.so i want just to be in hdk so good relationshp may be form with them. But they r so proudy as they may be admin or as they happy by neglecting others who try hard to be an active in war-lords.
It hurted me badly so I abuse ..........now i m cool nd feel that me shd not do this.....so if anybody hurted ,,,,ok sorry for this.

Double post

LOL ..... YOU SHOULD BE SORRY....dude I spent 7 yrs playing CS... I M NOT A HDK MEMBER BUT STILL I M HAPPY ...enjoying with everyone..having good relationship with 98% warlord members whom i know. those names u have mentioned above are far more better than u (in terms of skill, maturity,in-game behaviour etc.)
MY SIMPLE ADVICE: ACCEPT the FACT. Dnt be mad for a small thing. LEARN to be mature.Enjoy the game!!! cheersCool
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

YOKO, post: 112351, member: 18054 Wrote:U know bro.......????????????? why I applied for HDK?.... i spent so many time playing this game.......none of the hdk or may be some of them spent.......but i saw pudin star got hdk..and kaki ,,riser ,, black blood,, nat had it.so i want just to be in hdk so good relationshp may be form with them. But they r so proudy as they may be admin or as they happy by neglecting others who try hard to be an active in war-lords.

Double post

Double post

2 or 5 days ago I thght to apply for admin.....but after this it is better to me that I did not do this...otherwise it hurted me so badly as I deadly wished for that at least for last 1 years. Pastly i played in non steam...only for that I bought steam and spent much time in WAR-LORDS servers. But .....................ok grt, no problem , its all right.

Hey Yoko. Not all HDK members are proud. You got this wrong in fact all are friendly. You have to mix with people, talk and enjoy the game, you are putting yourself in a bad position. I respect you as a player, but your comments are silly. HDK is a tag you earn the right to wear it, not something you apply and you get it. I would rather have King Kong than you in HDK not because i hate you, i dont hate anyone, but because you fail to understand the basic respect for players.

And when you dont even have the basic respect for players, how well can you perform your duty as an admin? Think about it. When you are sore, you will definitely abuse. There is a thin line between, players that respect you because of who you are and your attitude, or respect out of 'fear' because you have the power as an admin, and oh, im not an admin, im just a normal player on the server like you bro. Make a choice, work on your attitude.
[Image: 1193288_101.png]
pudin, post: 112370, member: 17154 Wrote:Hey Yoko. Not all HDK members are proud. You got this wrong in fact all are friendly. You have to mix with people, talk and enjoy the game, you are putting yourself in a bad position. I respect you as a player, but your comments are silly. HDK is a tag you earn the right to wear it, not something you apply and you get it. I would rather have King Kong than you in HDK not because i hate you, i dont hate anyone, but because you fail to understand the basic respect for players.

And when you dont even have the basic respect for players, how well can you perform your duty as an admin? Think about it. When you are sore, you will definitely abuse. There is a thin line between, players that respect you because of who you are and your attitude, or respect out of 'fear' because you have the power as an admin, and oh, im not an admin, im just a normal player on the server like you bro. Make a choice, work on your attitude.
Hey bro, I was depressed on that day for some of my personal reason and after saw the hdk rejectoin i dnt know how but mad me ,,,and all my anger emphasised me to abuse. But it is not that i do not respect the players,, i do and love all of them. But all the circumtances on that day made me bad............but bro
I m a nice guy. Again I m SORRY heartly and with my deep console to all of u brothers...........

Double post

KINGKONG, post: 112352, member: 17997 Wrote:LOL ..... YOU SHOULD BE SORRY....dude I spent 7 yrs playing CS... I M NOT A HDK MEMBER BUT STILL I M HAPPY ...enjoying with everyone..having good relationship with 98% warlord members whom i know. those names u have mentioned above are far more better than u (in terms of skill, maturity,in-game behaviour etc.)
MY SIMPLE ADVICE: ACCEPT the FACT. Dnt be mad for a small thing. LEARN to be mature.Enjoy the game!!! cheersCool
ok yaar galti ho gayi,,,maphi vi to mangi,,ab bachche ka jaan loge kya.. maph kar de.....