Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL Syrian Servers :D Abo Jiliar the noob admin :)
Hey
Few may know me As George ... Rank " 12 " Sniper server rank " 1 " Zombie server Smile and rank 60 CH server
Anyway ... while i was playing ZM a player called Syrian Assassin Joined ... I chat with him ( Because am Syrian ) and he gave me the link to the syrian CS Facebook Group and i joined the Syrian CS Community
well ... they still play CS 1.6 till now and few play Source there and none with CSGO
Anyway i used my Bhop Skill and the main admin ban me for hacking ... i was like WTF
And he insist that Bhop is hacking and it comes with Aimbot and Wallhack Big Grin
i talked to him try to make him get that bhop is not hacking ... But he did not get a shit ( shawi mn el dir in english its mean dumpass)
i though him how to bhop and still not get a shit
i was just wondering .... Maybe this is the reason why USA want to get us down ... we are really noob and dump people
He is admin then he is god ... not like WL the admins go Spect and check what a new pro player is doing Wink
Maybe it was wrong to join that SY servers ... really noobs for me
Maybe am rank 12 here but i am too skilled to play there Wink
Here is my Scores there when no Admins on to kick me ... and the crowed is just annoying with their " Fuck u Hacker "
LOL if they see black blood , XAN or SensiQ they would sure ban them and ask them for that nice hack they got

[Image: 2u9o5qu.jpg]

[Image: 21c9evt.png]
-_-
abu jiliar, post: 112117, member: 18256 Wrote:-_-
Its probably your bad ... wait for my Friends to see that ...
Admin is there to make sure that everyone is playing fair ... should not get banned for being pro Smile
تلحس شيتي -_-
abu jiliar, post: 112119, member: 18256 Wrote:تلحس شيتي -_-
ورح بتضلك طري
[Image: tumblr_mbgiklIXIK1riqizno1_400.gif]

wow... just.... wow....
[Image: tumblr_ngg2kaW9Ac1r5tymxo2_500.gif]
;

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

LOL 6raya mtlk hdol
-_-

Attached Files